• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Way in the Wilderness

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
A Way in the Wilderness:

I'm putting this here for the emphasis on climate issues and I want the discussion to be about where we can go, not about my sources.

Isaiah 43:19 "A way in the wilderness." Revelation 12:6 "And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God." But notice the preceding verses, Isaiah 43:6 "I will say to the North give up." And Revelation 12:4 "And his tail drew a third part of the stars of Heaven." Both these later verses mark the next Big Bang, the North, or the Prophet, the third Teacher (3000) in 41:25 is responsible for sheltering the living entities, by him they are absorbed and by him they distribute.

So, I've postulate, that tomorrow, some area of Creation is going to get it together and have a "Way in the wilderness." Meaning a planet or planets that live in harmony with nature.

So do you now think we're done for?

Lab grown patties over fresh meat from the farm?

Anyone want to try?

To have a "way in the wilderness" we should optimize for bees, songbirds, frogs and crickets.

I live next door to the wilderness. There are damn few amphibians and no crickets in my wilderness. Your wilderness is not the same as my wilderness. Which means that whatever issue you are attempting to resolve, one solution is not going to be the panacea you think it will be.

I live next door to the wilderness. There are damn few amphibians and no crickets in my wilderness. Your wilderness is not the same as my wilderness. Which means that whatever issue you are attempting to resolve, one solution is not going to be the panacea you think it will be.
Remember Glitch. These people have that nice security blanket of indoctrination. They are now aware of the real world yet.

Nature doesn't "live in harmony" with nature. Things killin' things all the time.

We have bees, songbirds, crickets and frogs right outside the door.

Also snakes, lizards, bats, raccoons, bobcats, owls, coyotes, turtles, squirrels, groundhogs, deer, mice, turkeys, buzzards, hawks, and eagles right outside the door or within a couple hundred yards of the door. And those damnable moles.

Nature doesn't "live in harmony" with nature. Things killin' things all the time.

We have bees, songbirds, crickets and frogs right outside the door.

Also snakes, lizards, bats, raccoons, bobcats, owls, coyotes, turtles, squirrels, groundhogs, deer, mice, turkeys, buzzards, hawks, and eagles right outside the door or within a couple hundred yards of the door. And those damnable moles.
The only reptiles around Alaska are a few Leatherback and Loggerhead sea turtles. Raccoons are not native to Alaska and are considered an invasive species. The only deer species in my neck of the woods are caribou and moose. Further south they have elk and the tiny Sitka deer. I wish there were turkeys in Alaska. It would give me something bigger than Spruce Grouse to hunt. We've got lots of voles, but no moles. Not much lives within our soil, not even earthworms. Our groundhogs are also twice the size, only we call them marmots. Crows, ravens, owls, eagles, and some finches are pretty much the only birds that Winter in Alaska. All the rest leave by October and won't return until May.

We are also now heading into the season when the bears start coming out of their den, looking for food. Next month the moose start giving birth, and that is when it really becomes dangerous if you are not paying close attention to your surroundings.

Remember Glitch. These people have that nice security blanket of indoctrination. They are now aware of the real world yet.
It has been my experience that it is a common phenomena among those who have lived within major cities their entire lives. Their idea of "wilderness" is a Disney Bambi cartoon, and their meat just magically appears cellophane-wrapped in grocery stores, no animals are ever harmed. I know the type. 🤪

Back
Top Bottom