Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Twitter Analytics

  1. #1
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    31,481

    Twitter Analytics

    So I just turned this on and I get the following:

    Zero impressions for the last 28 days
    Engagement Rate 0.0%
    Link Clicks 0
    Retweets 0
    Likes 0
    Replies 0

    Seems my results are the same for the last 91 days too.

    How do I find out if I ever Tweeted anything?

  2. #2
    Sage
    Rexedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,797

    Re: Twitter Analytics

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    So I just turned this on and I get the following:

    Zero impressions for the last 28 days
    Engagement Rate 0.0%
    Link Clicks 0
    Retweets 0
    Likes 0
    Replies 0

    Seems my results are the same for the last 91 days too.

    How do I find out if I ever Tweeted anything?
    Tweet when you have all your senses in play?
    Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you are honest with them. Then you are an asshole. - George Carlin
    I know, everybody funny, now you funny,too. -George Thorogood

  3. #3
    Dungeon Master
    Chicks dig the long ball
    azgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,889

    Re: Twitter Analytics

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    So I just turned this on and I get the following:

    Zero impressions for the last 28 days
    Engagement Rate 0.0%
    Link Clicks 0
    Retweets 0
    Likes 0
    Replies 0

    Seems my results are the same for the last 91 days too.

    How do I find out if I ever Tweeted anything?
    You can let us know what your twitter handle is (either here or via PM) and we'll see if we can see any tweets from you. If so we can retweet something then you can recheck your stats.

  4. #4
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    31,481

    Re: Twitter Analytics

    Quote Originally Posted by azgreg View Post
    You can let us know what your twitter handle is (either here or via PM) and we'll see if we can see any tweets from you. If so we can retweet something then you can recheck your stats.
    It's Free Beer @freebeerplz...and I figured it out. I have 5 tweets. Two are yelling at Eric Swalwell and three are trying to figure out if or when DP is going to come back up. Not bad since 2009!

  5. #5
    Dungeon Master
    Chicks dig the long ball
    azgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,889

    Re: Twitter Analytics

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    It's Free Beer @freebeerplz...and I figured it out. I have 5 tweets. Two are yelling at Eric Swalwell and three are trying to figure out if or when DP is going to come back up. Not bad since 2009!
    Technically not tweets. You have 5 replies.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    31,481

    Re: Twitter Analytics

    Quote Originally Posted by azgreg View Post
    Technically not tweets. You have 5 replies.
    Damned technicalities!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •