Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Is anyone else having spell check problems in IPhones & iPads?

  1. #1
    Sage
    chuckiechan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    California Caliphate
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,248

    Is anyone else having spell check problems in IPhones & iPads?

    Normally a misspelled word is highlighted in pink and you choose the correction.

    Now it flashed quickly pink, two quick to catch!

    Like misspelle would get a pink highlight directing you to choose misspell.
    As charges are filed, people are going to start "Singing in DC... and Crying on DP"... LOL
    A.G. Barr: I have an obligation to make sure that government power is not abused.
    Racism is not being able to read racist rap lyrics out loud because you are white.

  2. #2
    Sometimes wrong
    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    47,774

    Re: Is anyone else having spell check problems in IPhones & iPads?

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckiechan View Post
    Normally a misspelled word is highlighted in pink and you choose the correction.

    Now it flashed quickly pink, two quick to catch!

    Like misspelle would get a pink highlight directing you to choose misspell.
    I find that it works sometimes (underlines a misspelled word in red) but not others but I have never seen it work (very briefly?) as you have described. I am using an old iPad 2.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  3. #3
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    02-14-19 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,728
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is anyone else having spell check problems in IPhones & iPads?

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    I find that it works sometimes (underlines a misspelled word in red) but not others but I have never seen it work (very briefly?) as you have described. I am using an old iPad 2.
    The spell check works sometimes , some places on my old( four years now POS Win Ten machine.
    Azmazing, its 6:23 and the comp has yet to crash.
    Amazing, here, the "spell check" functions.

  4. #4
    Student

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Frozen North
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    230

    Re: Is anyone else having spell check problems in IPhones & iPads?

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    The spell check works sometimes , some places on my old( four years now POS Win Ten machine.
    Azmazing, its 6:23 and the comp has yet to crash.Amazing, here, the "spell check" functions.
    Testing

  5. #5
    Student

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Frozen North
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    230

    Re: Is anyone else having spell check problems in IPhones & iPads?

    The spell check works sometimes , some places on my old( four years now POS Win Ten machine.Azmazing, its 6:23 and the comp has yet to crash.
    Amazing, here, the "spell check" functions
    Testing

  6. #6
    Student

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Frozen North
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    230

    Re: Is anyone else having spell check problems in IPhones & iPads?

    The spell check works sometimes , some places on my old( four years now POS Win Ten machine.
    [/QUOTE]Azmazing, its 6:23 and the comp has yet to crash.[QUOTE]
    Amazing, here, the "spell check" functions.

    Testing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •