Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: Greatest NBA Player

  1. #71
    Sage

    Rexedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    24,289

    Re: Greatest NBA Player









    Greatest ad......
    Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you are honest with them. Then you are an asshole. - George Carlin
    I know, everybody funny, now you funny too. -George Thorogood

  2. #72
    Sage
    Bucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,606
    Blog Entries
    22

    Re: Greatest NBA Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I actually go back and forth between Magic and Jordan being 1 because of that. LeBron just benefited from a seriously weak Eastern Conference and not as many great teams that they had to beat. The only Great Team that they beat was the one against Golden State when they didn't even really beat them.... Golden State lost it after that huge 73 win season. The other three years Golden State trounced LeBron. Magic went against and beat the Celtics, The Pistons and the 76ers. Jordan beat the Lakers, Pistons, Trailblazers and the Jazz... AND Barkley. Even when LeBron got to the finals many were against mediocre teams like the Mavericks and Oklahoma... and they barely beat the Spurs who came back and smoked them the next year. It is not just winning it is who you beat, in Basketball.
    Jordan benefited from a weak Eastern Conference.

  3. #73
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    85,449

    Re: Greatest NBA Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Jordan benefited from a weak Eastern Conference.
    The Pistons, Knicks and Indiana were not weak... Besides, he had to beat the Lakers, Trailblazers, Barkley and the Suns and Utah twice... utterly negating any semblance of an argument that you were trying to make...
    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    Hey guise i took 1st gwade science a boy has a pee pee and a girl doesnt! I r smurt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    Actually, it is YOURS that reveals the nature of you supporting slavery.

    Liking dogs reveals supporting slavery...

  4. #74
    Sage
    Bucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,606
    Blog Entries
    22

    Re: Greatest NBA Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    The Pistons, Knicks and Indiana were not weak... Besides, he had to beat the Lakers, Trailblazers, Barkley and the Suns and Utah twice... utterly negating any semblance of an argument that you were trying to make...
    Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

    Beat the Lakers - when their dynasty ended
    Beat the Pistons and Celtics - when they were past their prime.

    Who who who did LeBron beat? Two dynasties in the Warriors and Spurs. He beat the OKC Thunder, a team with 3 Hall of famers.
    Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?

  5. #75
    Sage
    Bucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,606
    Blog Entries
    22

    Re: Greatest NBA Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    The Pistons, Knicks and Indiana were not weak... Besides, he had to beat the Lakers, Trailblazers, Barkley and the Suns and Utah twice... utterly negating any semblance of an argument that you were trying to make...
    Can you really compare beating the Utah Jazz twice with beating a dynasty in the Warriors and another dynasty in the Spurs?

    The Warriors won MORE GAMES THAN any other team in the history of the NBA.

    The Spurs? Duncan, Leonard, Manu, Parker, that's 4 HOF'ers. Bron still beat em'
    Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?

  6. #76
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    85,449

    Re: Greatest NBA Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

    Beat the Lakers - when their dynasty ended
    Beat the Pistons and Celtics - when they were past their prime.

    Who who who did LeBron beat? Two dynasties in the Warriors and Spurs. He beat the OKC Thunder, a team with 3 Hall of famers.
    You show that you do not understand enough to qualify to challenge me on this.... I explained this already.

    Can you really compare beating the Utah Jazz twice with beating a dynasty in the Warriors and another dynasty in the Spurs?

    The Warriors won MORE GAMES THAN any other team in the history of the NBA.

    The Spurs? Duncan, Leonard, Manu, Parker, that's 4 HOF'ers. Bron still beat em'
    aGAIN... i explained this already...
    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    Hey guise i took 1st gwade science a boy has a pee pee and a girl doesnt! I r smurt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    Actually, it is YOURS that reveals the nature of you supporting slavery.

    Liking dogs reveals supporting slavery...

  7. #77
    Sage
    Bucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,606
    Blog Entries
    22

    Re: Greatest NBA Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    You show that you do not understand enough to qualify to challenge me on this.... I explained this already.



    aGAIN... i explained this already...
    It seems you are just trying to manipulate the facts and adjust them to your argument. If the Utah Jazz were that damn good, why didn't they win a title when Jordan retired? Same with the Suns and Lakers.
    Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?

  8. #78
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    85,449

    Re: Greatest NBA Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    It seems you are just trying to manipulate the facts and adjust them to your argument. If the Utah Jazz were that damn good, why didn't they win a title when Jordan retired? Same with the Suns and Lakers.
    If I have to inform you that Magic was out due to AIDS and that Barkley had severe back pains that ended the Suns run and that Utah under Sloan were in the playoffs were in seven consecutive Western Conference Finals during the 90's then you are really in over your head... as is already evident.
    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    Hey guise i took 1st gwade science a boy has a pee pee and a girl doesnt! I r smurt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    Actually, it is YOURS that reveals the nature of you supporting slavery.

    Liking dogs reveals supporting slavery...

  9. #79
    Sage
    Bucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,606
    Blog Entries
    22

    Re: Greatest NBA Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    If I have to inform you that Magic was out due to AIDS and that Barkley had severe back pains that ended the Suns run and that Utah under Sloan were in the playoffs were in seven consecutive Western Conference Finals during the 90's then you are really in over your head... as is already evident.
    How many titles do Sloan, Malone, and Stockton have?
    Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?

  10. #80
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    85,449

    Re: Greatest NBA Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    How many titles do Sloan, Malone, and Stockton have?
    Is this how you debate?

    You lost, son... it is over.... move along.
    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    Hey guise i took 1st gwade science a boy has a pee pee and a girl doesnt! I r smurt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    Actually, it is YOURS that reveals the nature of you supporting slavery.

    Liking dogs reveals supporting slavery...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •