Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 654

Thread: Nfl 2020

  1. #221
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    46,934

    Re: Nfl 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Seriously? That's all you've got? Why waste your time and mine with childishness. You're generally far more intelligent and reasoned which is why I gave you the benefit of the doubt and provided an expanded observation.
    thanks for your effort

    however, that effort did nothing to bolster your argument
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Imaging the pit of sheer vileness one one would have to descend to to make Coulter abandon you.
    ​45<44

  2. #222
    Professor
    dave8383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Boston Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,045

    Re: Nfl 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Sorry - perhaps I wasn't clear enough for you.
    How about this, is this clear enough?




    Or this?


    D8bTCP8X4AAN3XY.jpg
    Last edited by dave8383; 03-29-20 at 11:26 AM.

  3. #223
    Professor
    dave8383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Boston Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,045

    Re: Nfl 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatNews2night View Post
    But I understand that you guys got so used to winning, you haven't realized yet that your dynasty is over.
    Quite the contrary, it's just beginning.

  4. #224
    Global Moderator
    Finite and Precious

    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,295
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Nfl 2020

    Glad the Saints nabbed Emmanuel Sanders; the lack of a #2 has been the Achilles heel of this offense for the past few seasons.
    “We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.”

    ― Ernst Toller

  5. #225
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,533

    Re: Nfl 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    Glad the Saints nabbed Emmanuel Sanders; the lack of a #2 has been the Achilles heel of this offense for the past few seasons.
    If your #2 is Sanders, I'd worry. We saw in the Super Bowl that he has lost a couple steps. Now, he's a year older. As a WR3 he has possibilities, but he's not up to playing 40+ snaps anymore.

    Just because Brees can deal with dreck receivers doe snot mean he should have to. If Brees is gone, it's even more true.

  6. #226
    Sage
    Bucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,606
    Blog Entries
    22

    Re: Nfl 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay59 View Post
    If your #2 is Sanders, I'd worry. We saw in the Super Bowl that he has lost a couple steps. Now, he's a year older. As a WR3 he has possibilities, but he's not up to playing 40+ snaps anymore.

    Just because Brees can deal with dreck receivers doe snot mean he should have to. If Brees is gone, it's even more true.
    Sanders is injury-prone however they didn't give him a lot of money. As long as he is out there during the big games, the Saints will benefit from the signing.

    I would strongly consider recommending the Saints signing Jamis Winston. Brees is old. They need a solid contingency plan. Hill is a nice gadget player, but needing to use him full-time as a starter? I don't know.
    Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?”

  7. #227
    Resident Martian ;)
    PirateMk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    14,835

    Re: Nfl 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    We both know deflate gate was a hack job by the nfl and most sports journalists agree on this. Spy gate was very murky given the lack of rules around that particular action. I do notice however how you never call out teams like the saints for bugging dressing rooms and bountygate or evening your own head coach who once literally tripped a player over on the field. Oh and your qb who has been plagued with sexual assault charges his whole career.
    My Raiders invented many of the cheating techniques the league uses, I am proud to say.
    Semper Fidelis, Semper Liber.
    I spit at lots of people through my computer screen. Not only does it "teach them a lesson" but it keeps the screen clean and shiny.
    Stolen fair and square from the Capt. Courtesey himself.

  8. #228
    Professor
    dave8383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Boston Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,045

    Re: Nfl 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    We both know deflate gate was a hack job by the nfl and most sports journalists agree on this. Spy gate was very murky given the lack of rules around that particular action. I do notice however how you never call out teams like the saints for bugging dressing rooms and bountygate or evening your own head coach who once literally tripped a player over on the field. Oh and your qb who has been plagued with sexual assault charges his whole career.
    Pittsburgh fans are just upset because the Patriots made the Steelers irrelevant.

  9. #229
    Sage
    SenorXm/Sirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New York State, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,424

    Re: Nfl 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by dave8383 View Post
    Pittsburgh fans are just upset because the Patriots made the Steelers irrelevant.
    I'm not upset, nor are the Steelers 'irrelevant'.. During and after 'deflategate' BS I thought the NFL brass was wrong and the whole thing was pointless.

    But if that's what you want to believe, if that gets you through the day, so be it.
    “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”
    President Lyndon Baines Johnson...

  10. #230
    Professor
    dave8383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Boston Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,045

    Re: Nfl 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorXm/Sirius View Post
    I'm not upset.........................

    But if that's what you want to believe, if that gets you through the day, so be it.

    Well, if it didn't apply to you why did you respond?

    But if that's what gets you through the day, so be it.

Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •