Page 154 of 179 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1786

Thread: Nfl 2019

  1. #1531
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,662

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Rudolph kicking him in the nuts and then grabbing him by the balls played a big part in the helmet thump.
    Kicking in the nuts?
    Grabbing the balls?
    LMAO theres no factual proof any of that happened and video shows neither happened
    Last edited by AGENT J; 11-17-19 at 03:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  2. #1532
    Ass in a Hat


    calamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    107,079

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Kicking in the nuts?
    Grabbing the balls?
    LMAO theres no factual proof any of that happened and video shows neither happened

    Are these images too small for you?

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Looks like you may have been right all along, JB.



    And, this:



    supposedly occurring a moment before the helmet whack.
    If you want something bad enough, just take it.

  3. #1533
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,662

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Are these images too small for you?
    those images dont show any of the lies you claim to be true at all
    do those images also show Garret factually grabbing a package in the second picture? or the ref getting his junk factually grabbed in the first pic? Hell maybe that shows the QB blowing the ref??? once again yor lies go down in flames!

    so here we are in the same spot, your lies failing and getting exposed while my entertainment continues

    FACTS:
    theres no factual proof any of your claims happened and video shows neither happened.

    Let us know when those facts change, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  4. #1534
    Sage
    Rexedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    20,016

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Any of you NFL junkies able to name all 32 current coaches/QBs without looking the answers up?
    Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you are honest with them. Then you are an asshole. - George Carlin
    I know, everybody funny, now you funny too. -George Thorogood

  5. #1535
    Ass in a Hat


    calamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    107,079

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    those images dont show any of the lies you claim to be true at all
    do those images also show Garret factually grabbing a package in the second picture? or the ref getting his junk factually grabbed in the first pic? Hell maybe that shows the QB blowing the ref??? once again yor lies go down in flames!

    so here we are in the same spot, your lies failing and getting exposed while my entertainment continues

    FACTS:
    theres no factual proof any of your claims happened and video shows neither happened.

    Let us know when those facts change, thanks!

    Lies? Yes, your post is full of them. As if you can't see Rudolph's foot on the guy's cock or his hand reaching for it.

    Obviously objective opinion is not in the cards.
    If you want something bad enough, just take it.

  6. #1536
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,662

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexedgar View Post
    Any of you NFL junkies able to name all 32 current coaches/QBs without looking the answers up?
    I could easily pre 2004. But after my Dad died it was hard to look at football the same. It was something we very much did together. Was even worse with the NBA. I could name at least 6 player from every team and their coaches.

    Now im lucky if i know probably 10 coaches . . .

    Maybe one day but ive/its never been the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  7. #1537
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,662

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Lies? Yes, your post is full of them. As if you can't see Rudolph's foot on the guy's cock or his hand reaching for it.

    Obviously objective opinion is not in the cards.
    Transaltion You still have ZERO facts to support youtr lies

    Once again here we are int he same spot. Me hilariously destroying and exposing your posted lies

    FACTS:
    theres no factual proof any of your claims happened and video shows neither happened.

    Let us know when those facts change, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  8. #1538
    Sage
    SenorXm/Sirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New York State, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    11,325

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Are these images too small for you?
    To be fair we can take any video of any event, go frame by frame and interpret certain 'frames' to say/show something that didn't happen.
    Last edited by SenorXm/Sirius; 11-17-19 at 07:28 PM.
    If you can convince the lowest white man hes better than the best colored man, he wont notice youre picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and hell empty his pockets for you.
    President Lyndon Baines Johnson...

  9. #1539
    Sage
    SenorXm/Sirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New York State, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    11,325

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Redskins are really bad.

    Saints are back.

    Got to wonder how long the Bucs are going to put up with Winston throwing 4 Ints. a game.

    Broncos were up 23-0. And loss. Epic.

    Too late for the Falcons to make a run and the playoffs?
    If you can convince the lowest white man hes better than the best colored man, he wont notice youre picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and hell empty his pockets for you.
    President Lyndon Baines Johnson...

  10. #1540
    feckless bon vivant

    radioman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    lotusland
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    4,485

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Niners score with freakish TD as time expires. They cover the 10 point spread. If they bother to kick the PAT they beat the spread. Any angry gamblers out there?
    ABC*D voter in 2020....... Anyone But Crooked* Donald.
    *C word may be altered depending on DJT's latest tweetstorms.
    Corrupt, Cartoonish, Creepy, Crazy, Clueless, Comical, Cretinous, Cloddish are all good options.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •