Page 151 of 188 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1875

Thread: Nfl 2019

  1. #1501
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,805

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post

    ^ here is video; begin watching at 1:25 when the play is about to begin
    at the 1:27 mark the QB released the ball; later at the 1:27 mark garrett contacts the QB
    not a late hit as contact was immediately after release of the ball. confirmed by the fact that the refs threw no late hit flags
    at 1:48 the QB begins attempt to remove garrett's helmet. this is where the QB initiates the incident
    at 1:52 garrett begins his effort to remove the QB's helmet
    white #66 is holding garrett the entire time
    at 1:56 garrett removes QB helmet
    at 1:58 garrett is holding QB's helmet and #66 is holding garrett. QB is just getting off of the ground and eludes the effort of #34 referee to restrain him from re-entering the fray
    the QB is now pursuing garrett - while helmetless
    at 1:59 referee is trying to separate #66 from garrett
    at 2:01 garrett swings helmet at QB who is approaching him while garrett is still being held by #66 despite referee's attempt to separate #66 from garrett
    helmet contacts helmetless QB who was pursuing garrett
    2:02 QB puts his hands in the air in a "what did i do" fashion pretending to be the victim. pittsburg QBs are usually not such pussies
    2:03 garrett gets punched by second lineman #53 while garrett is still being held by #66
    2:04 #66 and #53 are on top of garrett, who is on the ground
    2:05 #53 throws another punch at garrett, who is on the ground under #66 and #53
    2:06 browns player attempts to get between garrett and #53 who is attacking garrett
    2:06 #53 launches first kick at garrett's head
    2:08 #53 piles on top of #66 who is still holding garrett on the ground
    2:10 line judge #100 pulls #53 away from garrett and #66 begins to get off of garrett

    all of that commotion begun by the QB who tried to remove garrett's helmet, had his own removed instead, then charged garret, who - while being held by lineman #66 - was again contacted by the helmetless QB, who then got whacked by his own helmet courtesy of garrett

    15 yard penalty and ejection of garrett for using an empty helmet to contact another player by NFL rule
    should have been an unsporting act by the QB and ejection called by the officials
    YES!!!!!! i cant believe you tripled down on this stupidity!!!!!

    1:10 into your own video annonces says "that was WELL after the play"
    1:27 CONTACT is made yes then for the next 3 seconds garrett is trying to wrestle the QB down AFTER the play
    The rest of your lies, made up claims and feelings dont matter after that

    YOU LOSE

    I cant believe you made that long post and included the video that proves you wrong simply to and have your posts and claims fail again . .man that was awesome THANK YOU!
    Facts, Garrette, NFL, Video, Browns coach and teammates > than your feelings and lies

    Anything else?(please god i hope so)

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Hispanics are one issue voters. The primary issues all relate to legality & immigration, & how they can make their illegal relatives safe in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  2. #1502
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,805

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorXm/Sirius View Post
    This is a debate forum and the back and forth is fun and all.. But after the game Garrett himself said none of this would have happened if he controlled himself ... He said: 'I lost my cool, it's on me'....

    That pretty much ends the discussion.
    Some people simply arent interested in facts and common sense
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Hispanics are one issue voters. The primary issues all relate to legality & immigration, & how they can make their illegal relatives safe in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  3. #1503
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,063

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    YES!!!!!! i cant believe you tripled down on this stupidity!!!!!

    1:10 into your own video annonces says "that was WELL after the play"
    1:27 CONTACT is made yes then for the next 3 seconds garrett is trying to wrestle the QB down AFTER the play
    The rest of your lies, made up claims and feelings dont matter after that

    YOU LOSE

    I cant believe you made that long post and included the video that proves you wrong simply to and have your posts and claims fail again . .man that was awesome THANK YOU!

    Anything else?(please god i hope so)

    appears you again failed to watch the video carefully
    the QB released the ball immediately before he was contacted/tackled by garrett. bet you did not notice on the tape that no flags were thrown for a late hit
    why was a helmetless QB chasing after garrett? what was his purpose in doing that?
    appears you are ok with one of your guys repeatedly kicking garrett in the head while he was lying on the ground with one of your lineman on top of him. chicken**** move by pouncey but he's a steeler so you're ok with it
    got it. as a homer, you refuse to look at the events objectively
    Last edited by justabubba; 11-16-19 at 05:31 PM. Reason: could not spell chicken****
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    “I cannot tell a lie.” ~George Washington. “I cannot tell the truth.” ~Donald Trump. "I cannot tell the difference." ~Republicans 45<44

  4. #1504
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,805

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    appears you again failed to watch the video carefully
    the QB released the ball immediately before he was contacted/tackled by garrett. bet you did not notice on the tape that no flags were thrown for a late hit
    why was a helmetless QB chasing after garrett? what was his purpose in doing that?
    appears you are ok with one of your guys repeatedly kicking garrett in the head while he was lying on the ground with one of your lineman on top of him. chick**** move by pouncey but he's a steeler so you're ok with it
    got it. as a homer, you refuse to look at the events objectively
    HOLY MELTDOWN BATMAN LMAO!!!

    Hey look more lies and feelings that don't change facts This is awesome!
    Fact remains Garrett started it by trying to drag the QB down after the play

    Facts, Vudeo, NFL, Garrett, Browns players, Browns Coach > that your failed lies and feelings

    now lets move on to your NEW failed and stupid claim so i can further own them and continue my entertainment.

    Please quote me saying "im ok with ok with one of my guys repeatedly kicking garrett in the head while he was lying on the ground" thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Hispanics are one issue voters. The primary issues all relate to legality & immigration, & how they can make their illegal relatives safe in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  5. #1505
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,063

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    HOLY MELTDOWN BATMAN LMAO!!!

    Hey look more lies and feelings that don't change facts This is awesome!
    Fact remains Garrett started it by trying to drag the QB down after the play

    Facts, Vudeo, NFL, Garrett, Browns players, Browns Coach > that your failed lies and feelings

    now lets move on to your NEW failed and stupid claim so i can further own them and continue my entertainment.

    Please quote me saying "im ok with ok with one of my guys repeatedly kicking garrett in the head while he was lying on the ground" thanks!

    actually, the incident was begun by your QB, after he was tackled, attempting to pull off garrett's helmet
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    “I cannot tell a lie.” ~George Washington. “I cannot tell the truth.” ~Donald Trump. "I cannot tell the difference." ~Republicans 45<44

  6. #1506
    Ass in a Hat


    calamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    107,534

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    appears you again failed to watch the video carefully
    the QB released the ball immediately before he was contacted/tackled by garrett. bet you did not notice on the tape that no flags were thrown for a late hit
    why was a helmetless QB chasing after garrett? what was his purpose in doing that?
    appears you are ok with one of your guys repeatedly kicking garrett in the head while he was lying on the ground with one of your lineman on top of him. chick**** move by pouncey but he's a steeler so you're ok with it
    got it. as a homer, you refuse to look at the events objectively
    Some people have that strange gift, you know, the one where you find yourself rethinking a position because the guy now making the argument destroys what you once thought was an unassailable position. I see you quoted a good example of that.
    If you want something bad enough, just take it.

  7. #1507
    Ass in a Hat


    calamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    107,534

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    actually, the incident was begun by your QB, after he was tackled, attempting to pull off garrett's helmet
    A clear sign that he had not yet fully recovered from landing on his head a few weeks ago.
    If you want something bad enough, just take it.

  8. #1508
    Sage
    RetiredUSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Norfolk Virginia area.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,554

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I don't know, JB. I kind of like Garrett, but he did wrestle the QB down about 5 seconds after the final play of a blow-out game. That Rudolph may have objected forcibly was not really unexpected. However, that he tried to escalate with a guy twice his size may explain why he will never be more than a back-up on a bad team.
    You would.
    “It’s easier to run for office than to run the office.”
    Tip O'Niell

  9. #1509
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,063

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    A clear sign that he had not yet fully recovered from landing on his head a few weeks ago.
    what makes it worse was chasing garrett - HELMETLESS - after the play was over

    that QB may have been born concussed
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    “I cannot tell a lie.” ~George Washington. “I cannot tell the truth.” ~Donald Trump. "I cannot tell the difference." ~Republicans 45<44

  10. #1510
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,805

    Re: Nfl 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    actually, the incident was begun by your QB, after he was tackled, attempting to pull off garrett's helmet
    BOOM!!! i see you are dodging my question and still trying to sell your proven wrong lie. I love destroying your lies.

    No matter how many times you post that lie facts dont change. Garrett started it with the lat attempted take down.
    Facts, your won Video, NFL, Garrett, Browns players, Browns Coach > that your failed lies and feelings


    Now ill ask YOU again and much to my delight we'll watch you dodge and run again

    Please quote me saying "im ok with ok with one of my guys repeatedly kicking garrett in the head while he was lying on the ground" thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Hispanics are one issue voters. The primary issues all relate to legality & immigration, & how they can make their illegal relatives safe in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •