Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 361 to 367 of 367

Thread: Nfl 2018

  1. #361
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,749

    Re: Nfl 2018

    More deflated balls in the NFL and once again it’s swept under the carpet lol. Guess it’s only a thing when you have the king in your crosshairs
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  2. #362
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    13,697

    Re: Nfl 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    More deflated balls in the NFL and once again it’s swept under the carpet lol. Guess it’s only a thing when you have the king in your crosshairs
    If its preseason then the games are meaningless. Tom Brady deflated his balls during a playoff game, and definitely deserved the punishment he got.

  3. #363
    Sage
    Bucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,585
    Blog Entries
    14

    Re: Nfl 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    If its preseason then the games are meaningless. Tom Brady deflated his balls during a playoff game, and definitely deserved the punishment he got.
    A game they won 56-0.
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."
    - EH

  4. #364
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    38,503

    Re: Nfl 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    A game they won 56-0.
    only shows how much of an advantage that deflated football provided

























    ... j/k
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    And evangelical Christians are head over heels in love with a thrice married adulterer who regularly paid these whores to cheat on those wives. Talk about walking with christ.
    When I saw that I laughed so hard I peed myself like one of Trump's Russian hookers.

  5. #365
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    95,489
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Nfl 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    I have a feeling I"m just going to have to keep looking at my icon all year long and reminding myself that good things ARE possible despite decades of DC sports reality telling me otherwise.
    RG3Meme1.jpg
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  6. #366
    Sage
    Bucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,585
    Blog Entries
    14

    Re: Nfl 2018

    The more I watch hard knocks the more I am convinced the Browns are a clown show.

    They draft a wr that fails a drug test at his interview and he gets busted for pot. The coach punishes him by threatening his health and playing hin the entire preseason game.

    Their best player is still in rehab for substance abuse. They just traded a wr they took in the first round for a 7th round pick.

    Wtf???

  7. #367
    Sage
    Crovax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,802

    Re: Nfl 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The more I watch hard knocks the more I am convinced the Browns are a clown show.

    They draft a wr that fails a drug test at his interview and he gets busted for pot. The coach punishes him by threatening his health and playing hin the entire preseason game.

    Their best player is still in rehab for substance abuse. They just traded a wr they took in the first round for a 7th round pick.

    Wtf???
    speaking of the browns

    World's Cruelest Beer Fridge Only Opens When The Cleveland Browns Win - Geek.com

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •