Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The Push for Demographics Change in West Virginia Has Begun

  1. #1
    Woke AF
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,168

    The Push for Demographics Change in West Virginia Has Begun

    http://<blockquote class="twitter-tw...f-8"></script>

    http://<blockquote class="twitter-tw...f-8"></script>

    Wow, the good Rabbi moved all the way from Israel to West Friggin' Virginia just to lobby for more refugees for WV. Not suspicious at all, nope. Neither is the anti Kavanaugh and anti Manchin posts on his Twitter account.

    And the Rabbi isn't alone in his efforts-





    Ms. Gagne traveled all the way from her home in Israel just to distribute pro refugee fliars around the USA. I mean, who doesn't fly across the world just to tape fliars on telephone poles?



    Oh but these are just conspiracy theories!
    "The greatest exposure yet to be made is the way that news is manufactured, and the way in which the mind of whole nations is molded for a purpose."

    Conservatism is the new counterculture

  2. #2
    Woke AF
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,168

    Re: The Push for Demographics Change in West Virginia Has Begun

    My attempt to embed the Rabbi's tweets were a fail, so here's the text version-

    President Trump has confirmed that the United States will resettle no more than 30,000 #Refugees in the coming fiscal year.

    We want to welcome refugees to become part of our community in #wv, but instead, we are #MissingNeighbors. The U.S. should welcome refugees

    https://mobile.twitter.com/Charlesto...84765619838977
    I am an #invader and part of the #infestation . Proudly so. I came to this country to make America great and live the American dream. I take a back seat to no one and will always fight for those yearning to come here. Who is with me?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Charlesto...16338485866496
    "The greatest exposure yet to be made is the way that news is manufactured, and the way in which the mind of whole nations is molded for a purpose."

    Conservatism is the new counterculture

  3. #3
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    20,337

    Re: The Push for Demographics Change in West Virginia Has Begun

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    My attempt to embed the Rabbi's tweets were a fail, so here's the text version-
    Yes, your thread is a fail.

    So you’ve decided to take a break from whining about the Muslim boogeyman to whine about the Jewish boogeyman?

  4. #4
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    195,661

    Re: The Push for Demographics Change in West Virginia Has Begun

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    Yes, your thread is a fail.

    So you’ve decided to take a break from whining about the Muslim boogeyman to whine about the Jewish boogeyman?
    you gotta like a guy who is middle of the round on this issue
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I'm smart on the gun issue and what we need to do about it.

  5. #5
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    20,337

    Re: The Push for Demographics Change in West Virginia Has Begun

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you gotta like a guy who is middle of the round on this issue
    Indeed.

    The OP is a equal opportunity bigot, that's for sure.

  6. #6
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,850
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Push for Demographics Change in West Virginia Has Begun

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post

    Wow, the good Rabbi moved all the way from Israel to West Friggin' Virginia just to lobby for more refugees for WV. Not suspicious at all, nope. Neither is the anti Kavanaugh and anti Manchin posts on his Twitter account.

    And the Rabbi isn't alone in his efforts-





    Ms. Gagne traveled all the way from her home in Israel just to distribute pro refugee fliars around the USA. I mean, who doesn't fly across the world just to tape fliars on telephone poles?



    Oh but these are just conspiracy theories!
    What's your point?
    He who knows the least obeys the best.

  7. #7
    Woke AF
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,168

    Re: The Push for Demographics Change in West Virginia Has Begun

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    What's your point?
    Read the title of the thread.
    "The greatest exposure yet to be made is the way that news is manufactured, and the way in which the mind of whole nations is molded for a purpose."

    Conservatism is the new counterculture

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •