Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Frank Luntz Focus Group AL

  1. #1
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    15,453
    Blog Entries
    27

    Frank Luntz Focus Group AL

    This is nothing none of us haven't heard on this forum before

    Mr. Swampy is betraying the Country to get da libs.

  2. #2
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    07-08-18 @ 06:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,693
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Frank Luntz Focus Group AL

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    This is nothing none of us haven't heard on this forum before

    With all due respect, Luntz isn't above hiring actors to participate in these focus groups. He's the scummiest of scumbags. There's no way I'm watching his propoganda.
    Trump Attacked A Syrian Airfield. Trump will be a one-term president.

  3. #3
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    15,453
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Frank Luntz Focus Group AL

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    With all due respect, Luntz isn't above hiring actors to participate in these focus groups. He's the scummiest of scumbags. There's no way I'm watching his propoganda.
    Boy, lots of people hiring actors this past week for a little election in Alabama that wouldn't mean anything if the main guy wasn't accused of molesting little girls. So all the women are getting paid and these people are getting paid to talk about how the women are getting paid. You can't make this stuff up
    Mr. Swampy is betraying the Country to get da libs.

  4. #4
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    07-08-18 @ 06:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,693
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Frank Luntz Focus Group AL

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    Boy, lots of people hiring actors this past week for a little election in Alabama that wouldn't mean anything if the main guy wasn't accused of molesting little girls. So all the women are getting paid and these people are getting paid to talk about how the women are getting paid. You can't make this stuff up

    Luntz is a verifiable scumbag. Unlike you I go after people on the left, right, middle: wherever. Luntz is an advocate for Trump and is pure garbage.
    Trump Attacked A Syrian Airfield. Trump will be a one-term president.

  5. #5
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    15,453
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Frank Luntz Focus Group AL

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    Luntz is an advocate for Trump and is pure garbage.
    Your conspiracy theories are not making sense anymore.
    Mr. Swampy is betraying the Country to get da libs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •