Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Limit Sexual Thrill Seeking to 4 Weeks per Year

  1. #1
    Sage
    SDET's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    07-01-19 @ 07:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,515

    Limit Sexual Thrill Seeking to 4 Weeks per Year

    As some of you can tell, I enjoy some quite unusual things. However, after awhile it becomes more of a vice and the thrill dissipates with the law of diminishing returns kicking in. Whether your thrill is porn, whores, sex tourism, BDSM or something else, it has been my experience that reliving past adventures or planning new ones gives way more satisfaction than the vices themselves. When your desire for sexual thrills exceeds your desire to feel rested with plenty of sleep, you're off in the weeds.

    Bringing my wife along on my last two trips has been a bonanza. It's especially helpful when she reminds me that "you're just doing this to be doing it and you're not experiencing a thrill". We then plan something else. The balance makes things 100 times more enjoyable. If not for my wife, I wouldn't have taken time and money to experience things like San Andres, Monserrate, Zipaquira, etc.

    If you're spending more than 4 weeks per year on sexual thrill seeking, it's probably too much.

  2. #2
    Sage
    Lovebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,511

    Re: Limit Sexual Thrill Seeking to 4 Weeks per Year

    Nothing thrills me more than a husband who desires me after all these years.
    Let go and let God

    If you want to argue and insult, don't expect a response


  3. #3
    Sometimes wrong
    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    49,814

    Re: Limit Sexual Thrill Seeking to 4 Weeks per Year

    As Clint Eastwood said - man's got to know his limitations.

    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  4. #4
    Bieseged by Radical Left
    Winston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,281

    Re: Limit Sexual Thrill Seeking to 4 Weeks per Year

    Quote Originally Posted by SDET View Post
    As some of you can tell, I enjoy some quite unusual things. However, after awhile it becomes more of a vice and the thrill dissipates with the law of diminishing returns kicking in. Whether your thrill is porn, whores, sex tourism, BDSM or something else, it has been my experience that reliving past adventures or planning new ones gives way more satisfaction than the vices themselves. When your desire for sexual thrills exceeds your desire to feel rested with plenty of sleep, you're off in the weeds.

    Bringing my wife along on my last two trips has been a bonanza. It's especially helpful when she reminds me that "you're just doing this to be doing it and you're not experiencing a thrill". We then plan something else. The balance makes things 100 times more enjoyable. If not for my wife, I wouldn't have taken time and money to experience things like San Andres, Monserrate, Zipaquira, etc.

    If you're spending more than 4 weeks per year on sexual thrill seeking, it's probably too much.
    my sexual thrill is finding someone who loves me for who i am on the inside.
    Hurricanes are tremendously wet from the standpoint of water.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShangles View Post
    It’s all according to who they ask those questions, some collage full of liberals?
    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    The Bolsheviks have taken over the House and are on target to assassinate the sitting US President.

  5. #5
    SirCumAlot
    MovingPictures's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    8,740
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Limit Sexual Thrill Seeking to 4 Weeks per Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    my sexual thrill is finding someone who loves me for who i am on the inside.
    Yeah, I'll bet you like showing your misses how you love her on the inside every night, right?


  6. #6
    Little Miss Sunshine
    TheGoverness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Vacation
    Last Seen
    07-10-19 @ 05:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    31,715

    Re: Limit Sexual Thrill Seeking to 4 Weeks per Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    my sexual thrill is finding someone who loves me for who i am on the inside.
    "Here, have a look at my guts."
    "Everyone makes mistakes. It's what makes us human."
    CLASS OF 2021
    PRIDE

  7. #7
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    50,057

    Re: Limit Sexual Thrill Seeking to 4 Weeks per Year

    It's amazing that there are people that need to be told there is more in life than sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    This seems less like palliative care and more like a last meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wan View Post
    You can think that I am stupid all you want. It won't stop me from being racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Parrots of the Caribbean For Abortion!
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Lovebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,511

    Re: Limit Sexual Thrill Seeking to 4 Weeks per Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    It's amazing that there are people that need to be told there is more in life than sex.
    There is?
    Let go and let God

    If you want to argue and insult, don't expect a response


  9. #9
    Sage
    Chomsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Third Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    34,105

    Re: Limit Sexual Thrill Seeking to 4 Weeks per Year

    Why put limits or time-frames on sex?
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

    The 10 Commandments of Logic - (Courtesy of Abbazorkzog Blog)

  10. #10
    Sage
    SDET's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    07-01-19 @ 07:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,515

    Re: Limit Sexual Thrill Seeking to 4 Weeks per Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
    Why put limits or time-frames on sex?
    Addiction control.

    It also has to do with recognizing what one's spouse can psychologically take. I risked my marriage and got essentially what I wanted. There's a time to stop pushing one's luck.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •