Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Results 311 to 314 of 314

Thread: Doctor's Viewpoint on Being Transgender

  1. #311
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,756

    Re: Doctor's Viewpoint on Being Transgender

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Yeah people are really sensitive about things that they believe that they know are wrong.

    Especially when someone points it out.

    May I suggest try not to be so tender.

    First, I have to know they're wrong. I don't know that at all. what point did you make that puts me on the losing end?
    We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

  2. #312
    Sage
    zyzygy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Flanders.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    28,249

    Re: Doctor's Viewpoint on Being Transgender

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Well we are coming up on 300 posts and so far the OP has completely failed with its false clams LMAO

    Fact remains
    Transgender =/= delusion = Wrong wrong wrong
    gender =/= binary = This one is also wrong
    gender =/= sex = Damn that's wrong
    sexual orientation =/= sex =/= gender (not sure)

    if anybody disagrees with these facts please post one fact that proves otherwise, thanks - I disagree but the symbols don't make much sense. I sit here and wander what is on your mind.
    Why are they wrong? They are not facts, they are your opinions.
    I have sex daily, sorry dyslexia.

  3. #313
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,568

    Re: Doctor's Viewpoint on Being Transgender

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    First, I have to know they're wrong. I don't know that at all. what point did you make that puts me on the losing end?
    you failed to make yours.

  4. #314
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    50,722

    Re: Doctor's Viewpoint on Being Transgender

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Well we are coming up on 300 posts and so far the OP has completely failed with its false clams LMAO

    Fact remains
    Transgender =/= delusion = Wrong wrong wrong
    gender =/= binary = This one is also wrong
    gender =/= sex = Damn that's wrong
    sexual orientation =/= sex =/= gender (not sure)

    if anybody disagrees with these facts please post one fact that proves otherwise, thanks - I disagree but the symbols don't make much sense. I sit here and wander what is on your mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    You have already lost. you have no facts..
    LMAO what are you even trying to say? multiple posters have poster the facts supported by definitions and the consensus of the medical science community . . remind us what you have again?

    Fact remains
    Transgender =/= delusion
    gender =/= binary
    gender =/= sex
    sexual orientation =/= sex =/= gender

    if anybody disagrees with these facts please post one fact that proves otherwise, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Physical abuse is hitting kids
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoMtnClimber View Post
    Yes, gay people absolutely have the right to infringe on other people's religious rights. See the entire civil rights movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •