Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 154

Thread: One of the hardest things about being a man

  1. #131
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,302

    Re: One of the hardest things about being a man

    Quote Originally Posted by maquiscat View Post
    Surely you can come up with a few more than "not get in trouble" which is more an adult thing, not a man thing. We're not asking for a comprehensive completely list here, but give up a good dozen or so. You've been dancing around this question all thread with nothing of substance.

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
    As I said for me to list everything would take far too long and would be far too long to put on a forum post but I will give you an example. Men that rape and men that commit sexual assault don't deserve their gender.

  2. #132
    Maquis Admiral
    maquiscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,133

    Re: One of the hardest things about being a man

    Quote Originally Posted by DebateChallenge View Post
    As I said for me to list everything would take far too long and would be far too long to put on a forum post but I will give you an example. Men that rape and men that commit sexual assault don't deserve their gender.
    Neither do women who do so deserve the gender of woman. You are not really coming up with anything other than this is a bad thing for humans to do. You are claiming gender specificity on things that do not have it.
    Bi, Poly, Switch. I'm not indecisive, I'm greedy!

  3. #133
    Lean Mean Meme Machine
    Jesse Booth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    https://www.debatepolitics.com
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,092

    Re: One of the hardest things about being a man

    Quote Originally Posted by maquiscat View Post
    Define "don't deserve it". That's a rather vague statement.

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
    We should confiscate the penises of men who don't live up to properly manly standards. They can keep their testicles, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Pepe Booth strikes again.

  4. #134
    Lean Mean Meme Machine
    Jesse Booth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    https://www.debatepolitics.com
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,092

    Re: One of the hardest things about being a man

    Quote Originally Posted by maquiscat View Post
    Those standards being.....

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
    Arbitrary and politically convenient. I personally think that the communists are somewhat lacking in the masculine virtues of non-communist political views.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Pepe Booth strikes again.

  5. #135
    Lean Mean Meme Machine
    Jesse Booth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    https://www.debatepolitics.com
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,092

    Re: One of the hardest things about being a man

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Which we all know is invariable incorrect




    Statistically, males die earlier than females - this is often seen as a reason why male births (slightly) outnumber female births.

    However in an ideal world, there would be something like a 1:20 male:female birth rate
    That's a perfect rate for livestock, but most species of mammals living in the wild will balance out to about 50:50. Surely you don't want a policy where 19 out of every 20 male humans are killed & eaten, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Pepe Booth strikes again.

  6. #136
    Lean Mean Meme Machine
    Jesse Booth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    https://www.debatepolitics.com
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,092

    Re: One of the hardest things about being a man

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Good to know that you view women as nothing more than livestock...
    Hey, he's viewing males as livestock in that equation, too - cattle don't reach that perfect ratio on their own, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Pepe Booth strikes again.

  7. #137
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,302

    Re: One of the hardest things about being a man

    Quote Originally Posted by maquiscat View Post
    Neither do women who do so deserve the gender of woman. You are not really coming up with anything other than this is a bad thing for humans to do. You are claiming gender specificity on things that do not have it.
    Men have the biological gear that's necessary to rape women do not. Men usually tend to be physically stronger than women, often when somebody commits rape they do so by physically overpowering their victim. But aside from that, even when you put biological differences aside the fact remains that men are naturally more aggressive and more sex driven and thus are much more likely to do such stuff.

  8. #138
    Maquis Admiral
    maquiscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,133

    Re: One of the hardest things about being a man

    Quote Originally Posted by DebateChallenge View Post
    Men have the biological gear that's necessary to rape women do not. Men usually tend to be physically stronger than women, often when somebody commits rape they do so by physically overpowering their victim. But aside from that, even when you put biological differences aside the fact remains that men are naturally more aggressive and more sex driven and thus are much more likely to do such stuff.
    First off rape is not just limited to PiV. Men can rape men, women can rape women, and women can rape men. It's rape whether it is vaginally or anally or even orally. It's rape whether it's done with a penis or with an object. The penetration of one of the orifices in a sexual manner by an external object constitutes rape.

    That said, i am not denying the statistical probability of men to commit violence. Nor was that my argument. You are trying to say that a given behavior effectively removes the status on man from male. My counter is that all you are doing is taking at a human failing and only applying it to males. You have yet to come up with anything that is a male only failing.

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
    Bi, Poly, Switch. I'm not indecisive, I'm greedy!

  9. #139
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,302

    Re: One of the hardest things about being a man

    Quote Originally Posted by maquiscat View Post
    First off rape is not just limited to PiV. Men can rape men, women can rape women, and women can rape men. It's rape whether it is vaginally or anally or even orally. It's rape whether it's done with a penis or with an object. The penetration of one of the orifices in a sexual manner by an external object constitutes rape.
    Although most forms of sexual assault involves men victimizing women, you're right that men can and do rape men and this should not be overlooked. But whether the victim is a man or woman, the vast majority of the time when it comes to sexual crimes the perpetrator is a man. Even when you take into account that you can use other objects to rape with as you mention, men with their greater physical strength and more aggressive nature are much more likely than women to commit such crimes and do so at a much greater frequency.

  10. #140
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:21 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    65,569

    Re: One of the hardest things about being a man

    Just look at all these undeserving "men" posting in this thread... it makes being a man so difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •