Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 76 of 76

Thread: Can a Three Year Old "Know" They Are Transgender?

  1. #71
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 06:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,078

    Re: Can a Three Year Old "Know" They Are Transgender?

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    I'm assuming because i had no sex drive yet. I could not put these together without that, and the adults in my life damn sure weren't helpful. It was taboo to consider that a 4 year old might be gay or trans

    What i did have, due to certain behaviors and interests, was a general perception that i would've been better off as a girl. I would get teased for sitting to use the bathroom, playing with girl toys...that sort of thing. But then with puberty came the sex drive and also, i wasn't quite as effeminate. Grew a beard, deeper voice and all that. This allowed me to figure out a more stable and accurate identity - that i like being a guy and i like guys

    Likewise with a girl classmate who ended up being lesbian - she played with the guys and wished she was a guy, until she developed a sex drive and went thru the major body changes of being a teenage girl
    Just because you were unsure doesn't mean you know anything about this. You are wrong and spreading BS according to your own confused personal anecdote.

    See the documentary in post 48 and stop spreading misinformation.

  2. #72
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Can a Three Year Old "Know" They Are Transgender?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Just because you were unsure doesn't mean you know anything about this. You are wrong and spreading BS according to your own confused personal anecdote.

    See the documentary in post 48 and stop spreading misinformation.
    uh, CC knows more about this than you i'm guessing, and agrees with me entirely

    just because some young kids guess that they're trans or gay or whatever, and end up being right, doesn't mean that they *know for sure*
    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    Slavery also doesn't necessarily have to be terrible.

  3. #73
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 06:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,078

    Re: Can a Three Year Old "Know" They Are Transgender?

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    uh, CC knows more about this than you i'm guessing, and agrees with me entirely

    just because some young kids guess that they're trans or gay or whatever, and end up being right, doesn't mean that they *know for sure*
    Your being gay does not mean you know anything about trans. It's horrible that you present misinformation to the detriment of trans people. You don't speak for them, you don't know anything about them.

    Watch the documentary.

  4. #74
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Can a Three Year Old "Know" They Are Transgender?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Your being gay does not mean you know anything about trans. It's horrible that you present misinformation to the detriment of trans people. You don't speak for them, you don't know anything about them.

    Watch the documentary.
    i won't be watching anything when you act hysterically in this way. Nothing i say here could possibly be to the detriment of anyone

    given that gay youth are multiple times more common than trans youth, my experience will likely be at least multiple times more common. That is why i shared it. Because as CC will tell you, attempting hormone treatment and such is a terribly idea at an age where most kids who think they're trans *and even ask for a sex change* - and this is a fact - end up not being so

    Most Kids Who Claim They're Transgender Mature To Be Normal Adults, Says Science Report - Breitbart

    another possibility is many of the kids are simply autistic

    fortunately the doctors don't listen to you, else they'd be performing sex changes on kids who aren't even trans
    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    Slavery also doesn't necessarily have to be terrible.

  5. #75
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 06:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,078

    Re: Can a Three Year Old "Know" They Are Transgender?


  6. #76
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    11-19-17 @ 11:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Can a Three Year Old "Know" They Are Transgender?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    A child's journey to "truegender"

    Is it possible for a three year old child to know and/or understand they are transgender?

    Without some outside influences (or a lot of), does the average 3 year old know their own gender identity well enough to know their inner person is different than their outer person?

    Thoughts?
    All I know is I had a kindergarten student who use to make scrap books of girls he wanted to be like. He also use to use the dress up area every day to dress in the girl dresses. We could care less, but his mom brought it to the counselor's attention because he was making these scrap books at home. The counselor told her it was natural behavior? BTW, he is now 31 and in progress of being a she.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •