• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Iranian Authorities To Blind A Man With Acid

RyrineaHaruno

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Meh, I would side with the woman in this come on this is not cruel and unusual punishment when he did the same to this woman for not marrying him. I say this shame of man deserve the same treatment he give this woman and I'm not a Muslim nor a religious person for that mater.

Last edited:
I agree he should burn. Where I disagree is where the government intends to stop burning.

I agree he should burn. Where I disagree is where the government intends to stop burning.

HA! Bows to you Viktyr Korimir I tend to agree that the government caved to presser form the western nations because we don't see that as normal punishment.

Iran's courts have a history of "eye for an eye" retributive sentences. There was a similar case recently in which they were looking for a doctor to damage a reckless driver's spinal cord precisely to a degree that would keep him from walking again.

I think it's a shame he'll be unconscious during the event.

So much for retribution. They're not even taking his face. I've just seen a photo of the victim, and there isn't enough suffering in the world to satisfy my outrage.

Iran's courts have a history of "eye for an eye" retributive sentences. There was a similar case recently in which they were looking for a doctor to damage a reckless driver's spinal cord precisely to a degree that would keep him from walking again.

Seems to be alot less crime in iran doesnt it

Seems to be alot less crime in iran doesnt it

I don't know. I can't find any information on the crime rate in Iran. I would suspect that it is higher than ours, however, not lower.

Back
Top Bottom