• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S.-led airstrikes to help al-Qaida?

katsung47

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Who is behind Al Qaida?

U.S.-led airstrikes to help al-Qaida?
Terror group, Islamic parties form main opposition in Libya
Posted: March 20, 2011

By Aaron Klein
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

Arab League Secretary General Amr Moussa

JERUSALEM – Arab leaders fear U.S. and international airstrikes against Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's forces will aid the main Islamist opposition in the country, some of which consist of al-Qaida.

Read more: U.S.-led airstrikes to <i>help</i> al-Qaida? U.S.-led airstrikes to <i>help</i> al-Qaida?
U.S.-led airstrikes to <i>help</i> al-Qaida?

Unfortunatly there might be some truth to this as I have also heard that the US military claims a large contingent of Jihadi insurgents in Iraq came from Eastern Libya.

While I dont think the whole rebel movement is involved with the Brotherhood or Al-Qaida, there must certainly be a good number of them.

So then the question is here, are we replacing one bad actor with even a worse one? Only time will tell..

Unfortunatly there might be some truth to this as I have also heard that the US military claims a large contingent of Jihadi insurgents in Iraq came from Eastern Libya.

While I dont think the whole rebel movement is involved with the Brotherhood or Al-Qaida, there must certainly be a good number of them.

So then the question is here, are we replacing one bad actor with even a worse one? Only time will tell..

This question should have been raised seriously some time ago.

To assume that rioting Muslims are only in search of freedom and democracy is a huge assumption to make, given that it has never happened before, and despite their ability to riot over any number of issues.

Muslims are still killing each other in Iraq in an effort to defeat democracy and install an Islamic theocracy, similar to what went down in Iran.

I don't care much for conspiracy theories but this seemed all too cute and quick to buy into this 'seeking democracy' notion. There had been no hint of that in the past.

Do you think members of Al Qaeda would hug a downed American pilot?

I would not allow these claims to dissuade me from the mission.

If Al-Qaida, shows up at some point simply kill them. This might draw a few out if there is any truth to this story.

Know the awnser to these questions and I think you will know the key to it all. How many of the terrorists are mercs there? Where did the money to pay these mercs come from if they are there? Any other countries special ops in the area before any killing started? Is information control trying to merge civilian forces in Libya with merc forces called "Rebels" to overlap them and take credit for being Lybian-civilian defenders? If you can prove the correct awnsers to all of these questions to me I would believe your replies as the truth of the whole situation.

Know the awnser to these questions and I think you will know the key to it all. How many of the terrorists are mercs there? Where did the money to pay these mercs come from if they are there? Any other countries special ops in the area before any killing started? Is information control trying to merge civilian forces in Libya with merc forces called "Rebels" to overlap them and take credit for being Lybian-civilian defenders? If you can prove the correct awnsers to all of these questions to me I would believe your replies as the truth of the whole situation.
Sorry, but this is one of those situations where anyone that knows isn't talking (or is lying) and anyone that is talking (and telling the truth) doesn't know.

Any US air attack in the region including Afghanistan helps Al Q in some way. If just one more person joins up because of a US air attack, then they helped AL Q.

Any US air attack in the region including Afghanistan helps Al Q in some way. If just one more person joins up because of a US air attack, then they helped AL Q.

And there will then be those who are ready to help fight for democracy and freedom, so Al Q helps recruit good people to fught against them.. Of course this will not include the Swiss, Germans, or any other of the usual suspects.

Do you think members of Al Qaeda would hug a downed American pilot?

Why not? It's their master. Al Qaida works for US. In Afghanistan, they fought against Russian, their name is Mujahideen. In Bosnia, they fought to split Yogoslavia, their name is freedom fighters. In US, they activate 911 attack to ordinary people to justify the war in Mid-east, their name is Al Qaida. One force with different names to fit different political demand.

Bin Laden is a living plant.

In 1990, Soviet bloc collapsed. US intelligence turned its resource which used to deal with Soviet bloc to the new target - Mid-east countries which are rich in natural resource. Bin Laden, an asset of the CIA in Afghanistan war(against Russian), was revived in this new project as a false flag - Islamic extremist. He went to Sudan first in 1991.

The Sudanese offered to arrest Bin Laden and extradite him to Saudi Arabia .

Clinton Let Bin Laden Slip Away and Metastasize

Saudi and US didn't take the offer with various excuse because Bin Laden is a living plant they deployed there.

In 1995, Bin Laden tried to set up a connection with Saddam but was refused.

Exhaustive review finds no link between Saddam, al Qaida

A September 2006 report by the Senate Intelligence Committee concluded that Saddam was "distrustful of al Qaida and viewed Islamic extremists as a threat to his regime, refusing all requests from al Qaida to provide material or operational support."

The Senate report, citing an FBI debriefing of a senior Iraqi spy, Faruq Hijazi , said that Saddam turned down a request for assistance by bin Laden which he made at a 1995 meeting in Sudan with an Iraqi operative.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20080310/wl_mcclatchy/2875005

Sudan may have felt the danger to accomodate Bin Laden. In May 1996, the Sudanese asked bin Laden to leave. He went to Afghan and stay there until now.

In August 1998, Sudan and Afghanistan were bombed by US missiles.

In 2001, after 911, Afghan, facing US invasion, made an offer but failed.

Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over
* Taliban demand evidence of Bin Laden's guilt

guardian.co.uk, Sunday 14 October 2001 22.19 BST

Remember Osama?

In Bin Laden's recent 20 years, the countries he went or tried to go, have something in common: They all have rich natural resources. Sudan and Iraq have oil. Afghan has rich mine. '

Afghanistan to develop $3 trillion in mining potential
DUBAI | Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:14pm
Afghanistan to develop $3 trillion in mining potential | Reuters

He didn't go to Yemen, Somali or Syria for his "revolution" because they are resource poor countries, not in US interest list. He didn't go to Saudi or Kuwait. Because they are US allies. He only went to Sudan, Afghan, or Iraq (intended to) because these three countries were not controlled by US at that time. As a living plant, he gave US the excuse to activate attack on these three countries. (Even Saddam realized that Bin Laden was a dangerous living plant and rejected him, Iraq at last was invaded with an unexisted WMD)

Back
Top Bottom