• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. John Murtha, Iraq war critic, dies at 77 (not a [r.i.p] thread) be warned

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Rep. John Murtha, Iraq war critic, dies at 77

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) - U.S. Rep. John Murtha, an influential critic of the Iraq War whose congressional career was shadowed by questions about his ethics, died Monday. He was 77.
The Pennsylvania Democrat had been suffering complications from gallbladder surgery. He died at Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington, Va., spokesman Matthew Mazonkey said.

Good Riddance, this man disgraced the Marines, besmirched good soldiers, and refused to apologize for falsey accusing Marines of murder.

May he rot in hell. :pimpdaddy:

I hope that lieing, thieving POS burns in hell for the damage he's done to our country and our military.

Damn liberals, always trash talking the dead.

Er, I mean conservatives.

Well to be fair, Murtha *was* corrupt as hell, and exemplified everything the American people hate about Congress.

Meh, I could give a crap. The dood was a crook, the dood was a slanderer, the dood was a traitor to his brothers and sisters in harms way.

Good Riddance.

Only a Liberal wouldn't hate Murfa's guts.

I hope that lieing, thieving POS burns in hell for the damage he's done to our country and our military.

Calling a bunch of Marines murderers then refusing to apologize once the facts came in is unforgivable.

Calling a bunch of Marines murderers then refusing to apologize once the facts came in is unforgivable.

I agree 100%. Did my post indicate otherwise?

"Hate" him?

Nope.

Just not worth it, when all you need to do is recognize that the liberals worship walking turds.

It's not even a right vs left thing SA, its the fact that I know for a fact that this man would have sent me to a death sentence had I killed someone in iraq in accordance to my mission, if it tought it would advance his career.

f him. May he rot in hell. Too bad it wasn't sooner and more painful. :pimpdaddy:

"Hate" him?

Nope.

Just not worth it, when all you need to do is recognize that the liberals worship walking turds.

I hate his guts. Primarily because of his performance in Congress, but also because he's white and fat.

I hate his guts. Primarily because of his performance in Congress, but also because he's white and fat.

Did you take a scan at the congress audience at the last State of the Union speech? It looked like a cottage cheese buffet spread.

Did you take a scan at the congress audience at the last State of the Union speech? It looked like a cottage cheese buffet spread.

It was a joke, dude and I went into it with the knowledge that my humor would be wasted on some members of the forum.

It was a joke, dude and I went into it with the knowledge that my humor would be wasted on some members of the forum.

I was trying to play your straight man. gee whiz

Last edited:
May God righteously Judge him. May the people of PA be smart enough to replace him with a republican

***** Those Progressives who were here when Jerry Falwell died. How did it go over ??? Were you respectfully silent at least.

I hate to bad mouth someone who is dead but I will make and exception with Murtha.......The man was on the take and a traitor to the military he served in............His seat was in my district in Western Pa....Maybe we can get it back like we did Teddys.......I guess I should take him off my tag line........

Last edited:
Good Riddance, this man disgraced the Marines, besmirched good soldiers, and refused to apologize for falsey accusing Marines of murder.

May he rot in hell. :pimpdaddy:

You actually started a thread so you could trash a dead guy.

This thread says absolutely nothing about Murtha. It says a lot about you though. And it says a lot about the rest of you who joined in with this immature name calling. How old are you people?

This thread says absolutely nothing about Murtha. It says a lot about you though. And it says a lot about the rest of you who joined in with this immature name calling. How old are you people?

THe truth hurts my left wing friend............

Of course! It's a violation of the rules to trash a dead guy on an RIP thread.

If you want to lament a traitor and a crook, you do so in the RIP thread. Personal attacks on me will not be tolerated.

I'm 37, a veteran, and one who saw murtha as a traitor to his fellow servicemembers.

Eff his dead room temp corpse. (tell obama it's pronouncesd "korps" ) :pimpdaddy:

Point out the lies please

Murtha died from complications in a gall bladder surgery........That is amazing....I had my gall bladder taken out and they used a scope procedure and I was out of the hospital the same day and don't even have a scar.......

Back
Top Bottom