• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Political Poll

SteelStorm

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm curious about the political make-up of this forum so I decided to make a poll to see the various group sizes. It is interesting and nice that Fascism was an option and, but it seems that no other Fascists actually exist on this forum. Was that option supposed to be a joke? :doh

hahahah whoops it didn't let me make a poll oh well.

I'm curious about the political make-up of this forum so I decided to make a poll to see the various group sizes. It is interesting and nice that Fascism was an option and, but it seems that no other Fascists actually exist on this forum. Was that option supposed to be a joke? :doh

Nope.

Korimyr the Rat, one of our more intresting posters, self-identifies as Fascist.

Nope.

Korimyr the Rat, one of our more intresting posters, self-identifies as Fascist.

Not only interesting, but one of the most reasonable sounding on the forum imo.

It is interesting and nice that Fascism was an option and, but it seems that no other Fascists actually exist on this forum. Was that option supposed to be a joke? :doh

It was added specifically for me. My moderator color code was originally pink-- and that was a joke-- but it was quickly changed to brown for historical association.

It's my belief that most other people with decidedly fascist political leanings are unaware of this and react negatively to the word itself because of the last sixty years of liberal propaganda-- ignoring the fascist measures instituted at home in order to ensure that we won the war against fascism abroad and survived to "enjoy" the moral decadence of the last forty.

Back
Top Bottom