• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Worst Kind Of Scheduling Conflict.

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Link

November 30, 2009
President Barack Obama ...
... is slated to deliver a prime-time address on Tuesday night in which he'll lay out his plans for the American war in Afghanistan.
The address before the United States Military Academy at West Point on Tuesday night will not only be used to announce the immediate order to deploy roughly 30,000 more troops, but the administration will also use the occasion to convey how it intends to turn the fight over to the Kabul government, the New York Times reported.
But the administration may also face an unforeseen enemy as it lays out its long-awaited plans. And they are loud and they are legion: We're talking about preschoolers and their parents.
Obama is a loser.....he's preempting "A Charlie Brown Christmas". What a dickhead.

Link

Obama is a loser.....he's preempting "A Charlie Brown Christmas". What a dickhead.

I was all ready to see what sort of right wing stupid complaint this would be. Then I laughed. It's a good point actually, Charlie Brown is traditional.

LOL....can't wait to read all the comments from the "Criticize the beer he chose" crowd.

There are somethings that should be considered sacrosanct...

You guys don't understand, really, you don't.

The Messiah is deliberately overriding A Charlie Brown Christmas because His plans strongly resemble the tree Charlie picked out, but there's no security blanket.

The Messiah doesn't want people to see this.

Charlie Brown is a racist, anyway. That's why PBO didn't mind bumping him.

I'm more angry that he chose this time slot. Why not an hour earlier, during the time that is usually reserved for news anyways?

I wanted to watch a new episode of NCIS tonight. My day is ruined.

Back
Top Bottom