• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which politician most resembles your values?

Which politician most resembles your values?

• Total voters

Phantom

John Schnatter 2012
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Which popular politician is the most in line with your values? If you select "other" please specify in your post.

Which popular politician is the most in line with your values? If you select "other" please specify in your post.

Probably a tie between Obama and Biden.
Leaning more toward Biden lately.

between ron Paul and Jon Boehner, so I jsut flipped a coin.

Since I don't know all of those listed I voted "other". The ones I did know I sure as heck would not vote for em.

Other - Claire McCaskill

Captain Jack Sparrow and Raptor Jesus. Can't decide.

Not current, but I liked Bill Clinton's practical liberalism.

Nary a one.
I am too honest, too brutally frank, lacking in tact, and politically incorrect. I would not even vote for myself...politics must be comprising, for me, this is too difficult..

None of the above. None of them are actual conservatives, they're either liberals or neo-cons. I can't stand either.

None of the above. None of them are actual conservatives, they're either liberals or neo-cons. I can't stand either.

Nancy Pelosi isn't liberal or a neo-con. She's in her own realm, flanked by ogres, witches, and dragons.

Nancy Pelosi isn't liberal or a neo-con. She's in her own realm, flanked by ogres, witches, and dragons.

Well, she's an idiot. She's still not a conservative.

I am laughing at the notion that these are POPULAR politicians.

Nancy Pelosi; you're kidding me right? She has to be one of the lowest polling people in America next to Bbbbbarney Fffffffranks.

Ronald Paul; I am betting that if polled, most Americans would ask who the hell this guy is.

Barack Obama; well, one person on the poll who is still popular; but is the fact that he has a bunch of uninformed messianic followers really something to be proud of?

Olympia Snowe; this putz isn't even popular with her own, let alone majority of Americans.

Barney Frank; the only people dumber than this stuttering buffoon would be Al Gore and Joe Biden.

Sarah Palin; Sarah has been made a non-issue by the mainstream media who found her honest populist anti-BIG Government popularity so anathema they engaged in a campaign to destroy her.

Alan Grayson; Alan who?

John Boehner; John is one of the few Conservatives still standing up for Conservative values in the Congress: it is highly doubtful he is popular.

Harry Reid; this one really makes me laugh. This caustic buffoon isn't even popular in his own district and most likely will not make it through his next election. He has been an embarrassment to his State and to those who voted for him.

Without a doubt it's Ron Paul. I have great respect for the man unwilling to compromise his Conservative values and high morals.

He exemplifies what I would like to see in Washington.

None. I like McCain. I wish he would have won.

Nancy Pelosi; you're kidding me right? She has to be one of the lowest polling people in America next to Bbbbbarney Fffffffranks.

I never said they would be popular in a good way.. or bad way for that matter ;)

Ronald Paul; I am betting that if polled, most Americans would ask who the hell this guy is.

He ran for president and is on the news pretty much everyday. He is also the guy who started the real/first tea party protest, but I guess you won't hear about that on Fox News.

Alan Grayson; Alan who?

The one who conservatives love to hate.

John Boehner; John is one of the few Conservatives still standing up for Conservative values in the Congress: it is highly doubtful he is popular.

Harry Reid; this one really makes me laugh. This caustic buffoon isn't even popular in his own district and most likely will not make it through his next election. He has been an embarrassment to his State and to those who voted for him.

They are leaders and constantly in the news as well. Whether Reid is respected to you or not is another issue.

Unequivocal rejection of populism - Mike Bloomberg.

All politicians are corrupt scum, criminal crooks of the world. Therefor I can identify with none of these bastards, since I beat myself every single time I lie, and thats very raraly.

No politician comes close to having my values, good thing, as he would not last long as an elective or electee...
Ron Paul ?
Isn't he one of the right-wing wing-nuts ?
Strange, but I do like some of his philosophy. :confused:

All politicians are corrupt scum, criminal crooks of the world. Therefor I can identify with none of these bastards, since I beat myself every single time I lie, and thats very raraly.

You do have your problems,Max.
Being a young teen-ager is not one of them...you may grow up, I hope.

Mayor "Diamond" Joe Quimby.

quimby.jpg

I don't really believe any do because most are interested in power and one thing about power is that you have to be a very responsible individual to have it and most politicians are not.

Are we talking about political values or governing values? I think Obama best represents the characteristics I'd like to see in a leader, in terms of temperament and intellect. But I'm probably closer to Barney Frank on the issues.

Back
Top Bottom