• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Holds Doctors' Summit in Effort to Promote Health Care Overhaul

MyOwnDrum

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I thought the medical profession supported Obamacare, what's he need a summit with them for?

I thought the medical profession supported Obamacare, what's he need a summit with them for?

So they cam pose on the White House lawn in lab coats! :rofl

I've just got to say that I now can see the light and am convinced I was wrong, I mean, out of the thousands and thousands that work in the medical profession, 150 of them is clearly evidence that UHC, especially Obamacare is THE only way to go and the exhalted one was right all along. I am now a supporter of government control of our lives.:roll:

Seriously, this is such a laughable attempt at credibility and each one of those doctors should be dis-boarded for using their positions for political gain, screw them and that idiot in the W.H.

Maybe Prez Doofus thought, considering his propensity for lying, that no one would believe they were doctors if they didn't wear lab coats. ;)

Actually, every group has it's dorks and these are the some of the dorks from the doctors group. I mean, you would have to be a total dork to show up in a lab coat.

This is just too funny! They had all these doctors wear lab coats for the photo op!!! Hilarious

Obama Holds Doctors' Summit in Effort to Promote Health Care Overhaul - Political News - FOXNews.com

It's a smart Marketing move. I work in the Pharmaceutical industry and we must have doctors in white lab coats in all photos that are used in consumer campaigns. Why? Because if they aren't the consumer has no idea who they are or that they are indeed doctors. Telling the consumer they are doctor's doesn't work, we've tried.

In this case the citizens watching wouldn't know if these people are corporate leaders, doctors, politicians, or whatever else.

Back
Top Bottom