• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nigeria Demands Apology For Sony Ad Implying They're A Source Of Scams

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Nigeria demanding an apology because someone calls them out on the old Nigerian scam? Give me a freaking break.

The best comment I saw on this was on Reddit, where I found the link to the story:

I have been laughing pretty hard for 5 minutes now, and I can't stop. :rofl

Last edited:
LOL... but they are source of a majority of major scams...

I think they deserve an apology.

Attachments

• USApologyCruiseMissiles.jpg
    USApologyCruiseMissiles.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Demand ? Or What ?
Remember what you are Nigeria.
A charity case with no force projection capability.

Ha, I love the commercial this is from.

Though they've changed it due to these complaints, going from the Nigerian comment to "You can't believe everything you read on the internet. That's how WWI started"

Demand ? Or What ?
Remember what you are Nigeria.
A charity case with no force projection capability.
They'll claim our lack of apology is racist.

Very funny all around. Funny comment, funny ad, and funny how insecure the Nigerians are to demand an apology...

Thanks for the laugh.

Ha, I love the commercial this is from.

Though they've changed it due to these complaints, going from the Nigerian comment to "You can't believe everything you read on the internet. That's how WWI started"

Ha ha, very clever little dig as the petty Nigerians. :rofl

Apology? Niger, please

Wait, they are demanding another apology from Sony?

They are already banning District 9 in Nigeria for its depiction of Nigerians.

Information Minister Dora Akunyili has asked movie houses in the capital of Abuja to stop screening "District 9" because the South Africa-based sci-fi movie about aliens and discrimination makes Nigerians look bad.

"We have directed that they should stop public screening of the film," she said. "We are not happy about it because it portrays Nigeria in bad light."

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,552580,00.html]Nigeria Wants Apology for Country's Depiction in 'District 9' - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com[/URL]

Perhaps they should be demanding an apology from the spammers that are destroying their image by clog our emails with their scams.

All that railing ion Sony is doing is underscoring and drawing attention to their negative image.. smooth move.

If they can wait a couple months the U.S Congress will attach an apology to Nigeria as an amendment to the reparations bill HR 1860-041289-B

I just read on the website ScamALot.COM that the payoff for the apology was being help by Madoff FOR SAFEKEEPING..

Back
Top Bottom