• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reid: Protesters are 'evil-mongers'

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Link

@ 1:19 pm by Eric Zimmermann

Town hall protesters are "evil-mongers," says Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.)
Reid coined the term in a speech to an energy conference in Las Vegas this week and repeated it in an interview with Politics Daily.
Such "evil-mongers" are using "lies, innuendo and rumor," to drown out rational debate, Reid said.
"It was an original with me," Reid said of the term. "I maybe could have been less descriptive," he said, adding that "I doubt you'll hear it from me again."
Looks like Reid is nothing but a partisan hack; what's new? I'm sure he was just joking, like when he said we lost the war. I love this, keep it up Reid.

Link

Looks like Reid is nothing but a partisan hack; what's new? I'm sure he was just joking, like when he said we lost the war. I love this, keep it up Reid.

Imagine the nerve of them ********ers speaking out against something they are opposed to. Where do they think they are, America?

Imagine the nerve of them ********ers speaking out against something they are opposed to. Where do they think they are, America?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0"]YouTube - I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton[/ame]

Back
Top Bottom