• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama's approval rating drops below 50% on key issues such as healthcare

Councilman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Obama's approval rating drops below 50% on key issues such as healthcare | World news | guardian.co.uk

Chris McGreal in Washington guardian.co.uk, Monday 20 July 2009 18.17 BST

Obama's approval rating drops below 50% on key issues such as healthcareComments (…)
Buzz up!
Digg it
Chris McGreal in Washington guardian.co.uk, Monday 20 July 2009 18.17 BST Public support for Barack Obama is slipping on the major issues likely to define his presidency, particularly healthcare reform with approval dropping below 50% for the first time.

According to a Washington Post poll published today, voter confidence in Obama on other key issues, such as the economy, unemployment and the huge budget deficit, is also slipping.

The president's overall rating remains strong with 59% of those polled generally approving of his leadership. Nonetheless that is six points down on a month ago.

==========================================================
I find it heart warming when the people begin to wake up to the reality of the Obama agenda which seems to be destroy America. We got along for 233 years without the Obama Careless Health Plan but we will all die or something if it's not passed in a few days even if no one has a clue what all is hidden in it, like the euthanasia portion.

Obama's approval rating drops below 50% on key issues such as healthcare | World news | guardian.co.uk

Chris McGreal in Washington guardian.co.uk, Monday 20 July 2009 18.17 BST

Obama's approval rating drops below 50% on key issues such as healthcareComments (…)
Buzz up!
Digg it
Chris McGreal in Washington guardian.co.uk, Monday 20 July 2009 18.17 BST Public support for Barack Obama is slipping on the major issues likely to define his presidency, particularly healthcare reform with approval dropping below 50% for the first time.

According to a Washington Post poll published today, voter confidence in Obama on other key issues, such as the economy, unemployment and the huge budget deficit, is also slipping.

The president's overall rating remains strong with 59% of those polled generally approving of his leadership. Nonetheless that is six points down on a month ago.

==========================================================
I find it heart warming when the people begin to wake up to the reality of the Obama agenda which seems to be destroy America. We got along for 233 years without the Obama Careless Health Plan but we will all die or something if it's not passed in a few days even if no one has a clue what all is hidden in it, like the euthanasia portion.

Awww, boo hoo. :(

Which was still higher than Bush's yet you seemed to like Bush, what does that say about you lol.

Oh, I know this one... He's a baseless human being whose real principle is that regardless of what actually happens he will always be with Bush, not because of his principles are in accordance, but just because he was... Personally smitten by Bush's Texan drawl. While he hates Obama because he's a secret KKK Grandmaster.

There's that, and it always could mean nothing.

Whatever feeds your delusion more.

Which was still higher than Bush's yet you seemed to like Bush, what does that say about you lol.

Once again you are responding to something that was not said. Are you okay? Do you need medical assistance or something. We know Liberalism is a mental disorder but you should try not to demonstrate it so graphically on a regular basis.
But since you're the one who brought it up you find it interesting that while Obama's current Rating is higher than G.Ws. thet aren't that much higher.

How Do Obama's Ratings Compare? - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
At 57 percent, President Obama's approval is slightly higher than that of his immediate predecessor, George W. Bush (53 percent) and 18 points higher than the last Democratic president, Bill Clinton (39 percent) at similar points in their presidencies.
=========================================================

Nothing to rave about. So do your research before you set out to look silly making accusations based on things that were not said. And the minute you find me supporting GW Bush in anything I'll join you in the rubber room club. I will say this though. As bad as GW was he was better for the Country than either Gore the king of all Environmental Hoaxers or Kerry a leader in the blame America first movement. And As for McCain since I figure that's where you'll wander off to next. I have have met and talked with him and I do not support him now or ever. He was a hero in his time. And he did introduce us to the person most feared by the Dims (no spell error), Sarah Palin. They'tt go to any length to discredit her because she as VP candidate was more qualified for the top office than tha Amateur in Chief Obama and it galled them no end. I love it.

It has been suggested that the only cure for the disease that is liberalism is post birth abortions on all Liberals on a very large scale. While this would work in theory, I'm not sure this is the only cure, or that a better solution is not out there some place.
No Attribution available at this time.

Last edited:
Once again you are responding to something that was not said. Are you okay? Do you need medical assistance or something. We know Liberalism is a mental disorder but you should try not to demonstrate it so graphically on a regular basis.

Funny but you were the one claiming it was low. LOL, is conservatism a mental retardation because you didn't seem to get that before you posted?

Obama is still doing better than Bush did on ratings.

Last edited:
This is the last time I will say anything to someone who for the third time in a row has argued about things that were never said. There is a thing called reading comprehension take a course and get back to me on the second Tuesday of next week.

Last edited:
This is the last time I will say anuthing to someone who for the third time in a row has argued about things that were never said. There is a thing called reading comprehension take a course.

Thank you for saying nothing again. When you choose to actual say something let us know. Until then, maybe you should go thump your bible and pray for a thought.

Back
Top Bottom