• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dead goat found hanging on Wrigley Harry Caray statue

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Once more, Cubs fans resort to magic as they attempt to lift the curse of the billy goat. But guess what? Not goat heads, not sleight of hand, not smoke and mirrors, and not even the return of Jesus and the laying of hands on that team, is going to help them. They will not be world champions this year. I love those guys to death, but face it. They are the Cubs. :mrgreen:

Article is here.

Last edited:
I've got a good feeling this year.

Once more, Cubs fans resort to magic as they attempt to lift the curse of the billy goat. But guess what? Not goat heads, not sleight of hand, not smoke and mirrors, and not even the return of Jesus and the laying of hands on that team, is going to help them. They will not be world champions this year. I love those guys to death, but face it. They are the Cubs. :mrgreen:

Article is here.

You shut your mouth! We're only half a game back from the St. Louis Baby Eating, Jesus Hating Devils....er....Cardinals. This is the year baby, they ain't gonna let me down again. Not this year. They've seen it, we got Cutler on the Bears and they're gonna win the Super Bowl, the Cubs know they have to take it this year. Hell, even the Blackhawks have a chance this year (though I'm a Redwings fan....but I won't root against the Blackhawks less they are playing the Redwings). You just wait non-believer. The Cubs are going to reward my patience, my piety, and my devotion this year. Just you wait and see!

Cubs vs Red Sox in the World Series

(Hey, a guy can dream!:mrgreen:)

Back
Top Bottom