• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tender, Juicy Obama Fingers Hit the Shelves

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
If they only understood where those fingers have been.

Ahhh well... Get'em while they're hot.
A German frozen food company hopes to raise sales with a new product: Obama fingers. The tender, fried chicken bits come with a tasty curry sauce. The company says it was unaware of the possible racist overtones of the product.
German Fried Chicken: Tender, Juicy Obama Fingers Hit the Shelves - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

Reminds me of a hilarious bit of comedy I heard years ago on a FL radio station. A couple guys acting like rednecks talking about a chicken restaurant that offered 50% off on Martin Luther King Day.

Damn that was funny.

Now to the hyper-sensitivity section.
For Americans in Germany, though, there is a risk that the product might be seen as racially insensitive. Fried chicken has long been associated with African-Americans in the US -- naming strips of fried chicken after the first black president could cause some furrowing of brows.

I's sure Libs would have loved to have seen Bush's Pure Bull steaks.
Damn that would have been a good marketing plan to entice a few Libs to try eating meat... then again...

Last edited:
Wow, that doesn't even sound remotely appetizing. Obama Fingers?

Lerxst posted(Wow, that doesn't even sound remotely appetizing. Obama Fingers?)

Oh I am not so sure, Michelle might think somewhat differently?

Are these the fingers that undo his fly's every day?

Back
Top Bottom