• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Despite Ban, Dutch Lawmaker Vows to Visit 'Cowardly' Britain

Last edited:
I think the guy's a retard, but he should be free to say as he likes. Britain is free to set the rules for its country, but in the end I think it's rather foolish to ban someone because they speak critically against a religion. People should be free to speak critically against all religions.

This guy should be pointed at and made fun of for the clown that he is wherever he goes. How are you gonna do that if you ban him, huh? :mrgreen:

Silly Britz.

I think the guy's a retard, but he should be free to say as he likes. Britain is free to set the rules for its country, but in the end I think it's rather foolish to ban someone because they speak critically against a religion. People should be free to speak critically against all religions.

I agree.

While I'm not suggesting that I agree with this guys positions necessarily, I have to give the Dutch in general credit. They don't bow to Islamic whacko pressure like we did when they essentially censored that South Park episode when they planned on having Muhammad crapping all over the place.

Informed Decision

"Informed Decision"

For discussion, one should probably be witness to the video - "Fitna".
Fitna

Back
Top Bottom