• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Social Programming

VanceMack

Less like the tiger...more like the lion.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Recently, the Huffington post had an article that revealed a study that stated that women professionals that post pictures of themselves in bikinis is unbecoming and diminishing to them as practicing professionals.

Doctors Post Bikini Photos To Protest Study That Calls Them Unprofessional | HuffPost

Lets get this out of the way first. I completely disagree with the study and am all for women posting pictures fo themselves in bikinis, leggings, jeggings, braless, topless, or any other mode of dress tor undress that helps them to feel that they are either empowered or talking back their power. Fight the patriarchy...show us your tits!!!\

But I have a theory.

Studies like the one cited in the HUPO article are NOT meant to demean women or to control them. Rather, their intent is to anger them and to get women to post pictures of themselves in bikinis. LOTS of pictures of themselves in bikinis.

Mind you...its just a theory.

Take a cold shower.........:3oops:

Recently, the Huffington post had an article that revealed a study that stated that women professionals that post pictures of themselves in bikinis is unbecoming and diminishing to them as practicing professionals.

Doctors Post Bikini Photos To Protest Study That Calls Them Unprofessional | HuffPost

Lets get this out of the way first. I completely disagree with the study and am all for women posting pictures fo themselves in bikinis, leggings, jeggings, braless, topless, or any other mode of dress tor undress that helps them to feel that they are either empowered or talking back their power. Fight the patriarchy...show us your tits!!!\

But I have a theory.

Studies like the one cited in the HUPO article are NOT meant to demean women or to control them. Rather, their intent is to anger them and to get women to post pictures of themselves in bikinis. LOTS of pictures of themselves in bikinis.

I followed the link and saw the pics. Was there an article, too?

For decades there's been a controversy between feminists who think women shouldn't use their sex as an advantage, and feminists who think it's find for a woman to use her sex to her advantage.

I don't really have an opinion on it.

But I have a theory.

The really funny part about this is that these clowns are trying to pass off the subjective opinion about what is professional as if it were some kind of legitimate science, published in a peer-reviewed magazine.

Considering that this paper was originally introduced just a couple of days before April Fools in 2019, suggests to me that someone decided to take the April Fools joke seriously and publish the stupid paper. It obviously has nothing to do with science, so that says a great deal about the lack of credibility coming from the Journal of Vascular Surgery.

The really funny part about this is that these clowns are trying to pass off the subjective opinion about what is professional as if it were some kind of legitimate science, published in a peer-reviewed magazine.

Considering that this paper was originally introduced just a couple of days before April Fools in 2019, suggests to me that someone decided to take the April Fools joke seriously and publish the stupid paper. It obviously has nothing to do with science, so that says a great deal about the lack of credibility coming from the Journal of Vascular Surgery.
But its PEER REVIEWED.........

Back
Top Bottom