• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello all

Excast

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I am new around these parts and just signed up. I've frequented another political forum for over a decade that has unfortunately devolved into kind of a cesspool of trolling and bad memes. A fair number of others I met over there had good things to say about this place and thought it might be worth a look. I look forward to participating in discussion where being critical of Trump doesn't lead to post deletions and bans. It will be a welcome change.

:2wave:

Hi Excast, welcome to the forum! :2wave: This is the first political forum I ever joined, and I did search around online and know what you mean. So far this place has been very well run and good to visit, the folks are nice here too!

I am new around these parts and just signed up. I've frequented another political forum for over a decade that has unfortunately devolved into kind of a cesspool of trolling and bad memes. A fair number of others I met over there had good things to say about this place and thought it might be worth a look. I look forward to participating in discussion where being critical of Trump doesn't lead to post deletions and bans. It will be a welcome change.

:2wave:
No place in society seems to be free from the current state of devolved civility in recent American politics. But I think you'll find that the mods here do a pretty good job of keeping the more egregious behaviour at bay.

Wishing you the best of luck, and hoping you enjoy your stay; perhaps you'll make it a long one.

Welcome to DP! I look forward to the discussions.

Welcome aboard Excast :peace

Welcome excast.

Back
Top Bottom