• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello From Germany

Marse

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I am Marse, from germany
I hope here for a great discussion, not 100% serious one.

You know the germany is like:
efficiency

;)

I am Marse, from germany
I hope here for a great discussion, not 100% serious one.

You know the germany is like:
efficiency

;)

LOL

Efficiency like new Airport of Berlin!
Or the highest energy prizes in Europa.
Or old people looking for empty bottles in trash cans
Or declining car industry
Or demolished railway
Your entireyl 'governement' is a joke, even Erdogan is laughing about it

Who takes Germany today seriously:mrgreen:

Welcome to DP!

LOL
Or old people looking for empty bottles in trash cans
Or declining car industry
Or demolished railway
Your entireyl 'governement' is a joke, even Erdogan is laughing about it

You leave Detroit alone!

Welcome Marse.

You leave Detroit alone!

Welcome Marse.

Even in Detroit you can see not retired people collected empty bottles from any trash can like in Germany

Even in Detroit you can see not retired people collected empty bottles from any trash can like in Germany

10,000 homeless in Detroit who depend on volunteers for healthcare. Germany has universal care that homeless can access for free.

I've spend time in Detroit. It's hardly a ringing endorsement for taking care of homeless people. It's one of the most dire cities I've ever seen, and I've spend time in 3rd world countries.

You should really not be throwing stones at more developed parts of the world if you live in Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom