• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elizabeth Warren's religion of selected love/hate

marke

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
"I was a Sunday school teacher when we lived back in Texas."
She establishes her right to preach the Bible with authority.

"I still use the King James Version, it's beautiful. It says three things: it says there is God in the hungry, the poor, the stranger, there is God in each of us.

That sounds good except when examined more closely. She says there is God in her political enemies as well, but she does not love them like she loves her friends. She says there is God in unborn babies but she does not love them like she loves abortion supporters.

She thinks God has ordered her to take our tax money and give it to down and out drug addicts, felons on the run, lazy people who refuse to work, illegal immigrants and so forth. She may have taught the Bible but she never learned how to understand the Bible.

ELIZABETH WARREN RELIGION - Christian Testimony Of Senator Elizabeth Warren

strawman.jpg

I think it's beyond hilarious that fake-ass Christians like Marke thinks Jesus taught rugged individualism, a "**** everyone but me" mentality, and that everyone who's poor is just a lazy loser trying to take from the righteous haves.

You are one of the most hate filled, bitterly angry posters on this forum and are constantly trying to attack and tear down everyone around you. You did not understand one single word of his teachings and you should be absolutely ashamed to pretend to be a Christian on internet forums.

Id take a REAL Christian that follows Christ's teachings over a sinful, hate-filled poser like yourself any day. You could not be less Christ-like if you tried.

Last edited:
What a joke this thread is. This is the problem with religious people investing their religion into their politics.

"I still use the King James Version, it's beautiful. It says three things: it says there is God in the hungry, the poor, the stranger, there is God in each of us.

That sounds good except when examined more closely. She says there is God in her political enemies as well, but she does not love them like she loves her friends. She says there is God in unborn babies but she does not love them like she loves abortion supporters.

She thinks God has ordered her to take our tax money and give it to down and out drug addicts, felons on the run, lazy people who refuse to work, illegal immigrants and so forth. She may have taught the Bible but she never learned how to understand the Bible.
7A967103-6B96-4534-B6EC-C9084D294556.jpg

ELIZABETH WARREN RELIGION - Christian Testimony Of Senator Elizabeth Warren

That's probably more of the Bible than Trump read. Oh wait, i'm sorry, you think he wrote it.

I think it's beyond hilarious that fake-ass Christians like Marke thinks Jesus taught rugged individualism, a "**** everyone but me" mentality, and that everyone who's poor is just a lazy loser trying to take from the righteous haves.

You are one of the most hate filled, bitterly angry posters on this forum and are constantly trying to attack and tear down everyone around you. You did not understand one single word of his teachings and you should be absolutely ashamed to pretend to be a Christian on internet forums.

Id take a REAL Christian that follows Christ's teachings over a sinful, hate-filled poser like yourself any day. You could not be less Christ-like if you tried.

No you wouldn’t.

Oh good, another thread among Christians arguing about hypocrisy. Everyone think about that for a moment.

No you wouldn’t.

Why would anyone want a hate filled person over someone filled with love and compassion? I'd rather have someone who at least attempts to act like Christ. Jesus was a pretty nice guy, his American supporters have perverted his message and are some of the most hateful people you'll come across.

Last edited:
The Bible verse that Warren brings to my mind is “Render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s”. Because if she’s elected, there’ll be a hell of a lot more rendering than there is now.

Why would anyone want a hate filled person over someone filled with love and compassion? I'd rather have someone who at least attempts to act like Christ. Jesus was a pretty nice guy, his American supporters have perverted his message and are some of the most hateful people you'll come across.

Jesus was not a “nice guy”. He was compassionate in that he truthfully told sinners they needed to repent or they would go to hell.

He was a strong man who willed the good of everyone, but he was not “nice”

Jesus was not a “nice guy”. He was compassionate in that he truthfully told sinners they needed to repent or they would go to hell.

He was a strong man who willed the good of everyone, but he was not “nice”

Yeah, Jesus was a violently bitter asshole who hated and mocked the poor or unsuccessful, and clung to arbitrary political lines, constantly insulting his opponents and immigrants and celebrated the amassing of personal wealth.

Thank you for providing the perfect example of bitter, hate filled people who did not understand a word of what Jesus spoke. You're a fake ass, terrible Christian, if you even still pretend to be. Now, go rage against your enemies, as Jesus would.

Yeah, Jesus was a violently bitter asshole who hated and mocked the poor or unsuccessful, and clung to arbitrary political lines, constantly insulting his opponents and immigrants and celebrated the amassing of personal wealth.

Thank you for providing the perfect example of bitter, hate filled people who did not understand a word of what Jesus spoke. You're a fake ass, terrible Christian, if you even still pretend to be. Now, go rage against your enemies, as Jesus would.

^^^^^ I forced a bot to watch ten hours of MSNBC and this is what it gave me

I don’t trust anything from that goon. She is a lair, and, she has some mental issues

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She speaks with forked tongue.

Back
Top Bottom