• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Curt Schilling CT Considers Run

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Well, I don't know anything about Schilling, baseball, Q-whateveritis or Arizona politics and I certainly cannot vote in any Arizona election...but I don't have a problem with a politician who runs on this platform:

The former pitcher has made it clear his run would be based on a hard-line approach on immigration and social issues.

"The state is not the state I grew up in. Making Arizona citizens of EVERY Race, religion and sexual orientation 2nd class citizens to illegal immigrants is about as anti-American as it gets," Schilling told the news outlet in a statement. "When you have homeless veterans, children, and you're spending tax dollars on people smuggling drugs and children across our border someone in charge needs their ass kicked."

But...as we can see from these two articles, the media won't hesitate to smear someone who opposes the left's agenda. I don't think he'll go far.

Well, I don't know anything about Schilling, baseball, Q-whateveritis or Arizona politics and I certainly cannot vote in any Arizona election...but I don't have a problem with a politician who runs on this platform:

But...as we can see from these two articles, the media won't hesitate to smear someone who opposes the left's agenda. I don't think he'll go far.

This is more than the left's agenda. He believes in internet QGod and Trump the son... in the name of all that is holy. You may want to actually read what's he's said in the past and not just believe his talking points b/c he has an R next to his name...

This is more than the left's agenda. He believes in internet QGod and Trump the son... in the name of all that is holy. You may want to actually read what's he's said in the past and not just believe his talking points b/c he has an R next to his name...

Yeah...well, I'll leave the rest up to you. I'm not interested in that Q stuff or anything else you think of him.

But I will say this...if he's not beholden to big money multinationals and their lobbyists, he is already better than most of those in Congress. At least he'll be voting what HE thinks...not what someone pays him to think.

Yeah...well, I'll leave the rest up to you. I'm not interested in that Q stuff or anything else you think of him.

But I will say this...if he's not beholden to big money multinationals and their lobbyists, he is already better than most of those in Congress. At least he'll be voting what HE thinks...not what someone pays him to think.

But what he thinks is stupid. It might be good to have someone tell him that...

But what he thinks is stupid. It might be good to have someone tell him that...

That's your opinion.

Based on that quote from the article, I could see a lot of people liking what he says.

But don't worry, I'm sure you know very well that lots of people like you will tell him what y'all think.

That's your opinion.

Based on that quote from the article, I could see a lot of people liking what he says.

But don't worry, I'm sure you know very well that lots of people like you will tell him what y'all think.

Oh I see your still masturbating to his Republican crafted talking points. Dismissed!

Trump: 'Terrific' that former MLB pitcher Curt Schilling is mulling a congressional run

We are now at the point where we have to wonder whether these new crop of GOPers running for Congress are QAnon b/c that's the only crazy extreme lane left for the GOP to go and it appears to be multiple ppl running now.

Curt Schilling Backs Pro-Trump ‘QAnon’ Conspiracy Theory

I met him when he and his wife were stumping for McCain, and I was a volunteer for the McCain's campaign. He's a nice guy for sure, but he has no chance at all. None. He was thinking about challenging Warren until his kooky views came out, and that ended.

He has no chance unless he goes to Alabama and appeals to the toothless people.

Back
Top Bottom