• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice Dept. expected to release Mueller report Thursday

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Justice Dept. expected to release Mueller report Thursday - CNNPolitics

[h=1]Justice Dept. expected to release Mueller report Thursday[/h]
Washington (CNN)Attorney General William Barr is expected to release special counsel Robert Mueller's redacted report on the Russia investigation to Congress and the public on Thursday morning, Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said.

RELATED: The 5 fights to expect after the Mueller report is released
This story is breaking and will be updated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This redacted report is being released later than it had been planned. It will be released just one day before the long Easter holiday weekend. The Trump lawyers have been busy preparing rebuttals. My question is how can Trump's lawyer prepare rebuttals to a report they haven't seen yet.

Oh no! Could this possibly mean that Trump and his lawyers have already SEEN the report? (gasp)

That would mean they lied again. So, what else is new.

*The Politically Redacted Barr Report.

Washington (CNN)Attorney General William Barr is expected to release special counsel Robert Mueller's redacted report on the Russia investigation to Congress and the public on Thursday morning, Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This redacted report is being released later than it had been planned. It will be released just one day before the long Easter holiday weekend. The Trump lawyers have been busy preparing rebuttals. My question is how can Trump's lawyer prepare rebuttals to a report they haven't seen yet.

Oh no! Could this possibly mean that Trump and his lawyers have already SEEN the report? (gasp)

Perhaps the answers to your questions would be revealed if you examine the source of the notion that "Trump lawyers have been busy preparing rebuttals". How, exactly, do you know this is true?

No
ambiguity is present in the evidence showing
collusion
between Donald Trump, his campaign staff, and the Russian government.

So out of the 400 pages in the actual seller Report, what is the over/under on how many will see print in the redacted report?

I am figuring the lion share will NOT be seen.

To be absolutely clear, it will be the Barr Report; not the Mueller Report.

Perhaps the answers to your questions would be revealed if you examine the source of the notion that "Trump lawyers have been busy preparing rebuttals". How, exactly, do you know this is true?

It's nothing new, they've been preparing by splitting up their lawyers into 3 main areas, and they've been preparing since December.

https://wapo.st/2FtqPZg?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.ed612c95764e

White House preparing Mueller report rebuttal

Trump says rebuttal to Robert Mueller already drafted | PBS NewsHour

Partisan opinions are already firmly established. The report release won't change a thing.

Some folks still cannot accept the fact Hillary lost... (twice)

Partisan opinions are already firmly established. The report release won't change a thing.

Some folks still cannot accept the fact Hillary lost... (twice)

Oh PULEEZE stop already with the tired same old "some folks still cannot accept the fact that Hillary lost".

This is just proof of how clueless you are as to what's going on in this government. I sometimes wish it all happen, that our country along with our liberties and Constitution all go right down the drain. The right is sure pushing it there. But I'm old and don't care about myself or my future, I am concerned about YOURS and your children's and grandchildren's. Why am I worried about future generations and what they're going to be dealing with? I almost don't care anymore at this point because the right is so blind, so stupid and so nonchalant about the destruction their party is doing that they really deserve all they're going to get.

This has NOTHING to do with Hillary Clinton losing! Get that through your head once and for all, can you do that?

Oh PULEEZE stop already with the tired same old "some folks still cannot accept the fact that Hillary lost".

This is just proof of how clueless you are as to what's going on in this government. I sometimes wish it all happen, that our country along with our liberties and Constitution all go right down the drain. The right is sure pushing it there. But I'm old and don't care about myself or my future, I am concerned about YOURS and your children's and grandchildren's. Why am I worried about future generations and what they're going to be dealing with? I almost don't care anymore at this point because the right is so blind, so stupid and so nonchalant about the destruction their party is doing that they really deserve all they're going to get.

This has NOTHING to do with Hillary Clinton losing! Get that through your head once and for all, can you do that?

Heartbroken Clinton didn't win, huh?

Heartbroken deflection doesn't work huh???

Don't have to use it to deflect. Clinton heartbreak is a deep-seated underlying theme for most of the left. Of course many on the left hate her now because she left you losers out of power, but still, if she'd won...

Mueller report due out Thursday. Any bet It's less redacted than the FBI report on Clinton's emails?

Whoops. There's that Clinton word again. Humble is going to have to change his underwear again.

Heartbroken Clinton didn't win, huh?

You do know it's 2019 right you? Pathetic attempt at trolling someone who is clearly more patriotic and intelligent than you.

You do know it's 2019 right you? Pathetic attempt at trolling someone who is clearly more patriotic and intelligent than you.

It's clear references.to Clinton still upset you guys, and yes, I do enjoy shoving your faces in it, especially after your schemes to undo the election results backfired on your heinous asses.

Bingo...

The Democrats put up a corrupt and incompetent cackling candidate and wonder why they lost (since it was supposed to be "her turn").

To be fair, I don't think the DNC/Dems were given a choice...

Don't have to use it to deflect. Clinton heartbreak is a deep-seated underlying theme for most of the left. Of course many on the left hate her now because she left you losers out of power, but still, if she'd won...

Mueller report due out Thursday. Any bet It's less redacted than the FBI report on Clinton's emails?

Whoops. There's that Clinton word again. Humble is going to have to change his underwear again.

Hillary lives for the wailing and gnashing of teeth over her loss.

While I won't put a bet on whether they've seen the full report, I'd lean toward the WH being alerted to what it contains and what they need to have answers for. The reason I think this is because the presidents tone went from Mueller and his angry democrats, to Mueller report was great, and now back to Mueller and his angry democrats. Clearly something got him sliding backwards and that would obviously be a valid reason. IMO

It has everything to do with Hillary losing.....................EVERYTHING. I can only pray that Barr's investigation roots out the festering assholes that started this phoney investigation; the attempted coup d'etat.

It has everything to do with Hillary losing.....................EVERYTHING. I can only pray that Barr's investigation roots out the festering assholes that started this phoney investigation; the attempted coup d'etat.

It has everything to do with Hillary calling her supporters to "resist" and had she shown some maturity and supported Trump, it would have gone a long way to easing tensions and acrimony.
Hillary is a CLASSIC **** stirrer.

Back
Top Bottom