• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bombing in Syria by US

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Oh, Boy, the pot is getting stirred in Syria and the CinC is heading out of town. I know AF 1 has all the bells and whistles, but CinC is jerky on the ground in a familiar place.

US bombs Assad-backed militia in Syria

The US has been bombing in Syria for years. Where do you think all those Syrian refugees flooding Europe came from? Bombs dropped by USAF planes working for ISIS.

This is old news.

The US has been bombing in Syria for years. Where do you think all those Syrian refugees flooding Europe came from? Bombs dropped by USAF planes working for ISIS.

This is old news.

The lyin' Washington Examiner, using old stories and putting today's date on them. Dam MSM!

CT--------->

This is old news.

"working for ISIS"?

Was that acerebral conspiracy theory necessary to get your point across? You c/should have just said, "the US has been bombing Syria for years" and left it at that.

Seriously, its damning enough already without the added fluff. Innocent people, including children, have been killed by both sides. Both sides, while not the same level of atrocity, are still just varying degrees of barbarity.

The lyin' Washington Examiner, using old stories and putting today's date on them. Dam MSM!

CT--------->

Is publishing the truth a crime?

I know that when Tulsi Gabbard spoke the truth, just a shred of the truth, about our supporting ISIS and other mercenaries, it freaked out the Talking Head of whatever-in-the-**** mainstream network it was. Pardon the absence of a link.

She, a fairly informed member of Congress and combat veteran, spoke the simple truth that the mainstream media deliberately avoids publishing, about our covert activities in supporting mercenary armies.

It was funny to watch his moment of cognitive dissonance. :lol:

Last edited:
What are you posting? Try to follow the thread............1, 2, 3,

Your allusion to the Washington Examiner got me going in the wrong direction. Assuming that is not your purpose, say again with a coherent question please.

Is publishing the truth a crime?

I know that when Tulsi Gabbard spoke the truth, just a shred of the truth, about our supporting ISIS and other mercenaries, it freaked out the Talking Head of whatever-in-the-**** mainstream network it was. Pardon the absence of a link.

She, a fairly informed member of Congress and combat veteran, spoke the simple truth that the mainstream media deliberately avoids publishing, about our covert activities in supporting mercenary armies.

It was funny to watch his moment of cognitive dissonance. :lol:

Take a deep breath, don't go off in the wrong direction, please................

Man I can't keep up with you! She, Tulsi Gabbard, ok I follow, which male had his moment of cd? The reference to the bombing of Syria that you labeled 'old news' was from a current WE paper.

You can tell by the date........

This is old news.

There is literally zero proof the USAF is working for ISIS. Considering that we've been the ones bombing them....

C8nfHy1XoAItohm.jpg

the US bombed civilians in Syria to help to ISIS to recruit more Muslims for jihad, the same they do with Saudis in Yemen to strengthen Al Qaeda,
the US bombed the airport to help to ISIS who were bombed by Syrian forces from this airport, it was the direct help of the CIA for ISIS.

Take a deep breath, don't go off in the wrong direction, please................

Man I can't keep up with you! She, Tulsi Gabbard, ok I follow, which male had his moment of cd? The reference to the bombing of Syria that you labeled 'old news' was from a current WE paper.

You can tell by the date........

The WE article is talking about recent events, as you noted.

Tulsi and I are talking about US operations in Syria, covert operations, that have been going on for perhaps as long as 3 years. That doesn't count Israeli covert operations in that country.

Nice picture of the Lancer. I wonder which aircraft were used last week.

As US military activity in Syria becomes more apparent to those who have not been paying attention, the discussion in Congress of the AUMF has risen to just a whisper. Veteran's Today has been writing about it--they have guys in the country supposedly, probably.

The WE article is talking about recent events, as you noted.

Tulsi and I are talking about US operations in Syria, covert operations, that have been going on for perhaps as long as 3 years. That doesn't count Israeli covert operations in that country.

Nice picture of the Lancer. I wonder which aircraft were used last week.

As US military activity in Syria becomes more apparent to those who have not been paying attention, the discussion in Congress of the AUMF has risen to just a whisper. Veteran's Today has been writing about it--they have guys in the country supposedly, probably.

Isn't it proper here on DP to stay with the O(original post)? Maybe I'm missing something...........

Isn't it proper here on DP to stay with the O(original post)? Maybe I'm missing something...........

People digress and go off topic all the time here and elsewhere. It is normal behavior.

The topic is (illegal) US bombing in Syria, and that's what I'm talking about. How about you? :mrgreen:

People digress and go off topic all the time here and elsewhere. It is normal behavior.

The topic is (illegal) US bombing in Syria, and that's what I'm talking about. How about you? :mrgreen:

'Out.'

Considering the US's strategy is to destablize the M.E. and help create a Caliphate this is no surprise.

Back
Top Bottom