• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Harry Reid released from hospital after accident

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
[h=1]Harry Reid released from hospital after accident[/h]enate Democratic Leader Harry Reid was released from a Nevada hospital on Friday afternoon after he broke a number of ribs as well as bones in his face during a Thursday workout accident, his office said.

Reid was exercising at home in Henderson, Nevada, on Thursday when a piece of equipment broke and caused Reid to fall and break several bones, according to Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson. He was taken to St. Rose Dominican Hospital in Henderson by his security detail and was then transferred to the University Medical Center in Las Vegas, where he underwent further testing and was admitted overnight. He returned to his home in Henderson on Friday.

Read more: Harry Reid released from hospital after accident - Burgess Everett - POLITICO

Sounds like the "machine" gave himn a beat down more than it "broke".....

I also read he was exercising in his bathroom. I've never thought about putting the gym in my bathroom,. Maybe a very convenient idea. Though I lift heavy things so the basement is probably best.

Sounds like the "machine" gave himn a beat down more than it "broke".....

I also read he was exercising in his bathroom. I've never thought about putting the gym in my bathroom,. Maybe a very convenient idea. Though I lift heavy things so the basement is probably best.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

After the election he stopped fighting republicans and started fighting gym equipment.

Even Harry's workout equipment hates him.

Back
Top Bottom