• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IRS chief: 'Whenever we can, we follow the law'

jmotivator

Computer Gaming Nerd
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
IRS chief: 'Whenever we can, we follow the law' | TheHill

During another grueling hearing on the ObamaCare rollout, the head of the IRS tried to offer lawmakers an assurance about the soon-to-open enrollment period.

“Whenever we can, we follow the law,” IRS Commissioner John Koskinen told the House Ways and Means subcommittee on health on Wednesday.

Rep. Kevin Brady (R-Texas), who leads the subcommittee, immediately expressed his concern with the remarks.

“I encourage you to follow the law in all instances,” Brady said.

This IRS chief is one amazingly stupid dude.

Me too. Sometimes I just can't though. I used to remove those tags on mattresses and pillows. I never got busted, but I lived in fear for years. Just think of the burden Louis Lerner must carry, knowing she broke the law and then lied about it and tried to cover it all up. Such a burden. But her patriotic duty compelled her to do what she could to impede the Tea Party during an election cycle, and she did it all on her own, too. No help. No guidance. She deserves a medal, really. I am heartened that the IRS attempts to follow the law now and then. Serves as an example for all.

This is what happens when government gets out of control. They start to believe the laws do not apply to them - unfortunately this happens all over the world and has since time began I suppose.

Does any group deserve to get the stuffing beat out of them more than the IRS? Perhaps the EPA is a close second....

IRS chief: 'Whenever we can, we follow the law' | TheHill

During another grueling hearing on the ObamaCare rollout, the head of the IRS tried to offer lawmakers an assurance about the soon-to-open enrollment period.

“Whenever we can, we follow the law,” IRS Commissioner John Koskinen told the House Ways and Means subcommittee on health on Wednesday.

Rep. Kevin Brady (R-Texas), who leads the subcommittee, immediately expressed his concern with the remarks.

“I encourage you to follow the law in all instances,” Brady said.

This IRS chief is one amazingly stupid dude.

Fools run this country. doG help us.

Back
Top Bottom