• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Receptionist: Unlicensed doctor fled raid of Philly abortion clinic

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The FBI raided the clinic in February 2010 to investigate Gosnell's distribution of painkillers.

snip

The trial resumes Monday.

Receptionist: Unlicensed doctor fled raid of Philly abortion clinic | PennLive.com

This is a horrible case. Disgusting really, but the strangest thing is that the MSM has chosen to NOT cover it....Now, I realize that this part of the case can be summarized in the Media Bias section, however, it deserves a thread here, because it is Breaking News as details drip out....This is by the many debates on abortion had in here considered to be acceptable by many supporters of abortion. Heck, By our President's own record, he supports this disgusting form of abortion.

By Maryclaire Dale / The Associated PressPHILADELPHIA
A lawyer for a Philadelphia abortion provider charged with killing seven babies allegedly born alive is trying to show that at least the first baby had died in the womb and that the mother was not as far along in the pregnancy as the prosecution claims.
A young woman who was 17 when she aborted "Baby A" spent several hours testifying in Kermit Gosnell's murder trial.
The prosecution says she was nearly 30 weeks in her pregnancy. And one of Dr. Gosnell's medical assistants, who had testified that late-term babies were routinely cut with scissors after delivery, said she was disturbed by the baby's size and pinkish color.
The prosecution, as it opened the case last week, said the trial was not about abortion, but about murder. Assistant District Attorney Joanne Pescatore told the Common Pleas Court jury that evidence would show Dr. Gosnell, 72, was a "wolf in sheep's clothing" who "used and abused desperate women."

Read more: Murder trial under way for Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

And before some Obamabot's come in here and accuse me of distorting Obama's record on protecting partial birth abortion, read this....

The Facts

Obama has had difficulty explaining some of his 129 "present" votes in the Illinois legislature on issues such as promoting school discipline and prohibiting sex shops near places of worship. In the case of his votes on the anti-abortion legislation, however, he has had a solid alibi. The Illinois branch of the Planned Parenthood organization has given him a"100 percent" pro-choice voting rating and depicted the present votes as part of a previously agreed strategy to provide political cover for other legislators.

Fact Checker - Obama's voting record on abortion

So it is not only a Planned Parenthood to kill babies, rather than protecting some perceived "right" to choose, but this is a peek into the true nature of many, (not all) on the choice side, and how cynically, and callously they lie about their intent.

Thoughts?

Thoughts? Yeah my thoughts are that these people need to undergo the same procedures that they put their victims through.

Tim-

Why isn't this national news?

Washington Post reporter sums it up:

https://twitter.com/sarahkliff/statuses/322425857635405824

Question: WaPo health policy reporter @SarahKliff has 80+ site hits on Akin/Fluke/Komen and zero on Gosnell? Would love an explanation.

Response: @MZHemingway Hi Molly - I cover policy for the Washington Post, not local crime, hence why I wrote about all the policy issues you mention.

Thoughts? Yeah my thoughts are that these people need to undergo the same procedures that they put their victims through.

Tim-

No doubt it is a horrible case. But there are so many facets to this story....Beyond the grotesqueness of the doctor involved, there is the agenda of partial birth abortion promoted by abortion advocates, the President's own votes in opposition to protecting born alive infants while in the Il legislature, and the liberal run media's refusal to cover the story at all.

I mean, if this were a gunman that killed 7 infants with a Bushmaster AR, it'd be never ending on the news, yet this is absent of even a mention.

So I guess that we are doomed to follow Jodi Aries {sic}, or Casey Anthony....But this guy gets no coverage....Our news is such skewed BS.

So I guess that we are doomed to follow Jodi Aries {sic}, or Casey Anthony....But this guy gets no coverage....Our news is such skewed BS.

This entire cover-up should make even the most liberal pro abortionist take notice. If the MSM are trying to downplay this mass murder and keep it from the American people shouldn't the liberals be at least a little suspicious as to what else they are not being told?

The liberals are also avoiding this thread because, although they are often prepared to attempt to defend the in defensible, this time even they sense it has gone too far.

But it went too far many years ago and this is the natural consequence. The suggested murder of babies up to the age of two years is also the natural consequence of how unimportant the value of human life has become.

Back
Top Bottom