• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jodi Arias

Jodi Arias

• Guily, she will be sentenced

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Guilty, she wil get off

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Guilty, a slap on the wrist, time served

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other, please post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Isn't your poll a bit biased?

Guilty...

Guilty...

Guilty...

No...Not Guilty option in the poll? Why? The jury's been out like 12 days. It must be some kind of consideration for them otherwise they would have called it before now.

Who's Jodi Arias, and why on earth should anyone care?

it hasn't gone to the jury yet

Who's Jodi Arias, and why on earth should anyone care?

That's what I said, so I googled it.

<snip?>
Jan. 29, 2013
Alleged killer Jodi Arias is expected to take the stand this week and will try to convince an Arizona jury that her third version of how her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander died -- that she killed him in self defense -- is what really happened when she stabbed and shot him in his bathroom.

Her attorneys will also try to paint a sympathetic picture of Arias as a soft-spoken aspiring artist and photographer who was a recent and devout convert to Mormonism.

</snip>

Jodi Arias to Take Stand in Murder Case: Will Jurors Believe Her? - ABC News

Sounds like she drank the crazy sauce.

Oh, so it's another run-of-the-mill crime being sensationalized by the Nancy Graces of the world. Wonderful culture we have these days.

I tend to find that people who become attached and obsessed with these things are scummy.

Back
Top Bottom