• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would Politics Mean Anything Without Guilt Tripping?

Mmm?

• Yes, politics can be creative.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, politics can be honest.

• No, politics must be stubborn.

• No, politics must be brutal.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Daktoria

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
If people weren't allowed to guilt trip others when discussing policy, would politics have anything left to discuss?

If yes, what would it be?

Define... guilt trip?

Making appeals to popular emotion in order to go on a witch hunt.

Making appeals to popular emotion in order to go on a witch hunt.

This is a subjective opinion of why people advocate certain political measures. As such, it's discarded as nothing more than your opinion. :shrug:

...so first, you asked me to define something.

Now, you're discarding my definition on the basis of being subjective? :wassat1:

...so first, you asked me to define something.

Yes, and you didn't give me a definition. You gave me your opinion on what you think it meant.

You really have me lost. What do you think definition is besides how someone sees the world?

I'm not sure what opinion you see in what I wrote. Nowhere did I state, "I like this."

I like reverse-GuiltTripping the reverse-racists.

"Yeah hate whitey, hate the white scourge of the Earth, kill whitey yeah yeah yeah! YEAH! YEAH!"

Back
Top Bottom