• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Big No-Tax Corps Just Keep on Dodging

PeteEU

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
http://www.ctj.org/pdf/notax2012.pdf

Citzens for Tax Justice have updated numbers... truly pathetic tax system that allows this kind of out right high way robbery. And the same companies have the nerve to come and say they have a too high tax rate!

Do these big corporations

1) provide jobs which in turn provide income to others which in turn provides income taxes to various government entities

2) buy supplies from other people and firms creating income and taxes?

in other words, even if these firms don't pay as much taxes as the looters desire, these corporations are beneficially to society

what benefit do net tax consumers who vote for more taxes on others provide to society (as opposed to politicians who gain power from the NTC's votes?)

http://www.ctj.org/pdf/notax2012.pdf

Citzens for Tax Justice have updated numbers... truly pathetic tax system that allows this kind of out right high way robbery. And the same companies have the nerve to come and say they have a too high tax rate!

Thanks for the info...I will steer clear from these companies whenever possible until they become true patriots...disgraceful!

Thanks for the info...I will steer clear from these companies whenever possible until they become true patriots...disgraceful!

You gonna steer clear of all the people in the USA who are sucking more from the public tit than they pay in taxes too?

Every company should pay the same rate IMO. They benefit from the us gov than just like the rest of us. Just because they"supply jobs" didn't mean they shouldst be exempt from paying taxes.

This post was made from my phone.please excuse spelling mistakes

sure, compile the list and send it to me and I'll do my best...

ACORN should have that list handy for you:mrgreen:

Every company should pay the same rate IMO. They benefit from the us gov than just like the ready of us. Just because they"supply jobs" didn't mean they shouldst be exempt from paying taxes.

Why-according to some on this forum, citizens have no duty to pay for what they get why should corporations that have already provided many benefits to society?

You can steer clear of the USA like Pete does if you like.

Why-according to some on this forum, citizens have no duty to pay for what they get why should corporations that have already provided many benefits to society?

Because they arguable benefit the most from America's government in terms if trade agreements, wars, policing, etc. And ether people who say"some shouldn't pay taxes" are taking about people who live just above the poverty line and below from what I've seen.

You have made some pretty stupid statements recently, but this one takes the cake...do you honestly believe corporations employ people as a benefit to society?...buy raw materials to benefit society?...

You have made some pretty stupid statements recently, but this one takes the cake...do you honestly believe corporations employ people as a benefit to society?...buy raw materials to benefit society?...

yes and it would be moronic not to-after all most of the liberals think the main purpose of companies (other than paying taxes to fund leftwing social programs) IS TO PROVIDE JOBS

and what do welfare sloths provide to society? people like you want to fund them

yes and it would be moronic not to-after all most of the liberals think the main purpose of companies (other than paying taxes to fund leftwing social programs) IS TO PROVIDE JOBS

and what do welfare sloths provide to society? people like you want to fund them

If you want to talk about welfare recipients, go start a thread...this is about corp tax dodgers...

Those corps are all about making as much profit as possible...plain and simple...

You sound just like Allen West...if you don't do it my way, get out of my country!...wah, wah, wah!!!...

Thanks, but I think I'll think just stick with more patriotic companies...

Big companies you don't support, but big government you do. Very patriotic. :roll:

If you want to talk about welfare recipients, go start a thread...this is about corp tax dodgers...

Those corps are all about making as much profit as possible...plain and simple...

good, and you have demonstrated you really don't understand the tax code to be calling them "tax dodgers" Every one should pay as little taxes as legally possible-especially if you are being taxed in other jurisdictions.

Big companies you don't support, but big government you do. Very patriotic. :roll:

excellent point

leftwing solutions to too much wealth being concentrated in the hands of say 3-5 million citizens-concentrate that wealth in the hands of a few hundred politicians

Please show me ONE post where I ever said I support big gov't...I'm sure you won't even try, you'll just come back with another one of your lame ass comebacks making yet another baseless claim...doesn't that get old for you?...I know it is for the rest of us...

good, and you have demonstrated you really don't understand the tax code to be calling them "tax dodgers" Every one should pay as little taxes as legally possible-especially if you are being taxed in other jurisdictions.

So childish....hiring lobbyists to get special tax treatment in the tax code IS "tax dodging"...any way you look at it...you know for someone who CLAIMS to be so smart, you really never show it...

Please show me ONE post where I ever said I support big gov't...I'm sure you won't even try, you'll just come back with another one of your lame ass comebacks making yet another baseless claim...doesn't that get old for you?...I know it is for the rest of us...

Every time you call them tax dodgers, you just don't see it.

So childish....hiring lobbyists to get special tax treatment in the tax code IS "tax dodging"...any way you look at it...you know for someone who CLAIMS to be so smart, you really never show it...

No, tax dodging is when you don't pay what you owe. Now prove these companies don't pay what they owe.

Back
Top Bottom