• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

Hatuey

Rule of Two
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Sourcing Trayvon Martin "Photos" From Stormfront : CJR

Business Insider runs a linkbait post with a graphic of Trayvon Martin images it found on the neonazi website Stormfront.
It doesn’t run them to debunk them, mind you, but to back up its thesis that “The Media Is Getting the Trayvon Martin Story Wrong,” as it says in the title bar (the headline hedges it as “Why Lots Of People Think The Media Is Wrong About The Trayvon Martin Case.”

Oh, hey—oops! Guess you shouldn’t have sourced material from neonazis on the Internets about an inflamed racial controversy.
A half hour or so after that correction, Business Insider removed one of the Stormfront-sourced pictures—of a black kid who doesn’t look like Martin flipping off the camera—but left up the Stormfront-sourced picture of a black kid with gold teeth who looks a bit more like Martin, but maybe not, actually.

Journalists have REALLY dropped the ball on this issue. Citing Stormfront? Wtf?

Is the story that these pictures are not real or is the story that racists have posted these pictures?

bizinsidertrayvon.jpg

If those photos are real its much different than these. A picture is worth a thousand a words.
Trayvon_Martin4.jpg
ap_trayvon_martin_ll_120322_wg.jpg

Last edited:
I would think the story is the photos are questionable based on the source.

The story is, nobody knows anything yet, but that didn't stop Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Barack Obama from commenting anyway.

This is now a full-blown racial issue, thanks to the usual suspects.

How old is he in the family photos? He looks about 13 in the solo one, and 10-11 in the one with the baby to me.

How old is he in the family photos? He looks about 13 in the solo one, and 10-11 in the one with the baby to me.

Thats what it looks like to me too.Like the parents found the most innocent looking photos they can.

Thats what it looks like to me too.Like the parents found the most innocent looking photos they can.

The family gave photos that most reminded them of their son. I doubt it was some plot.

Is the story that these pictures are not real or is the story that racists have posted these pictures?

The story is that some of the pictures are of a different person by the same name. The pictures of him flipping his finger at the screen are of another user. Both pics were sourced out of Stormfront.

The family gave photos that most reminded them of their son. I doubt it was some plot.

I think the results would be a lot different if these were the photos of the alleged murderer and victim the media was showing

trayvon-recent-thug-zimmerman.jpg

Instead of these

trayvon_martingeorge_zimmerman2012-wide1.jpg

Last edited:
Who gives a **** what pictures the media is showing? Flicking off the camera is not, last I checked, something that warrants some ****ing douchebag going out of his way to get into a confrontation with you and then shooting you in the middle of it.

You know what? I don't give a **** if Trayvon threw the first punch. Zimmerman is clearly a ****ing dickhead who was seeking an altercation with him. The 9-11 tape give us all we nee dot know as far as that goes.

Who gives a **** what pictures the media is showing?

It is the media who gives a ****, it is Martin's family is who gives a duck and I am pretty sure it is Zimmerman and his family who gives a **** and I am pretty sure both sides who wish to exploit this also give a ****. Which is why the pictures of Martin appear to be five years old instead of current pictures and the pictures of Zimmerman are what likes like him in lock up. This is why one side thinks Zimmerman is some e-vile dick head overzealous racist neighborhood watch guy who stalked and murdered a poor innocent black kid and the cops are uncaring corrupt scumbags letting a murderer get away free.

Flicking off the camera is not, last I checked, something that warrants some ****ing douchebag going out of his way to get into a confrontation with you and then shooting you in the middle of it.

But showing a picture that doesn't show you in a favorable light does change people's perception of you and what went on. If they showed Martin looking like a thug and Zimmerman looking like some businessman then I seriously doubt people would be painting Zimmerman as some dick head overzealous racist neighborhood watch guy who stalk his victim. Most likely they would be agreeing with the accounts that say Zimmerman was merely defending himself against an attacker.

It is the media who gives a ****, it is Martin's family is who gives a duck and I am pretty sure it is Zimmerman and his family who gives a **** and I am pretty sure both sides who wish to exploit this also give a ****. Which is why the pictures of Martin appear to be five years old instead of current pictures and the pictures of Zimmerman are what likes like him in lock up. This is why one side thinks Zimmerman is some e-vile dick head overzealous racist neighborhood watch guy who stalked and murdered a poor innocent black kid and the cops are uncaring corrupt scumbags letting a murderer get away free.

But showing a picture that doesn't show you in a favorable light does change people's perception of you and what went on. If they showed Martin looking like a thug and Zimmerman looking like some businessman then I seriously doubt people would be painting Zimmerman as some dick head overzealous racist neighborhood watch guy who stalk his victim. Most likely they would be agreeing with the accounts that say Zimmerman was merely defending himself against an attacker.

ah, so it was Zimmerman's picture that made the 911 call, sought out the altercation with and subsequently shot Trayvon Martin. I didn't know pictures could be such ****ing scumbags.

The 911 call is all one needs to think Zimmerman was a racist dickhead. In fact, until this thread I never even saw a picture of the peice of **** but I certainly thought he was a piece of ****.

Pictures don't mean **** when you have already clear evidence that the guy is a murdering piece of ****.

Last edited:
ah, so it was Zimmerman's picture that made the 911 call, sought out the altercation with and subsequently shot Trayvon Martin. I didn't know pictures could be such ****ing scumbags.

The 911 call is all one needs to think Zimmerman was a racist dickhead. In fact, until this thread I never even saw a picture of the peice of **** but I certainly thought he was a piece of ****.

Pictures don't mean **** when you have already clear evidence that the guy is a murdering piece of ****.

Why do you hate the Jews?

I heard some of the 911 calls. I have heard nothing to indicate that Zimmerman is a racist.The only thing Zimmerman's 911 call indicates is that he takes his neighborhood watch job a little too serious.

What evidence is that?

On the audio of Martin allegedly screaming saying help you can't really make out if that is actually Martin or Zimmerman screaming help me.
Trayvon Martin 911 Calls [Audio] | Axiom Amnesia

I heard some of the 911 calls. I have heard nothing to indicate that Zimmerman is a racist.

The "****in' Coons" at 2:20 is pretty racist.

The only thing Zimmerman's 911 call indicates is that he takes his neighborhood watch job a little too serious.

That, and the fact that he actively seeks out confrontations with people (or "****in' coons") and shoots them after the altercation begins.

What evidence is that?

He sought the kid out and began an altercation with him after following and staring at the kid despite the fact that the 911 dispatcher told him not to do that.

See, this stupid **** doesn't realize that when you stare at someone for an extended period of time while following them, you becomes a suspicious looking person who might want to do the innocent person you are staring at harm. When you then seek out an altercation with that innocent person, they might even feel compelled to defend themselves. When you then shoot and kill them, you prove they were perfectly justified in thinking the pusy **** following them was a threat to them and that they were justified in attempting to defend themselves when said asshole tries to start an altercation with them.

On the audio of Martin allegedly screaming saying help you can't really make out if that is actually Martin or Zimmerman screaming help me.
Trayvon Martin 911 Calls [Audio] | Axiom Amnesia

I don't care which one of them was screaming for help. I really don't. As I said earlier, I don't give a **** if Martin threw the first punch in the altercation. Zimmerman initiated the altercation.

If he had listened to the dispatcher instead of pretending he was John Wayne, an innocent person would not be dead right now.

Think about it as a human being: Some dickhead is staring at you and then starts following you around when you are just going about your day. You try to run away from him, but he still follows you. then he comes at you again. What do you do?

Personally, I'm going to try to defend myself against the creepy goofball.

So the simple fact that Zimmerman was looking for an altercation with martin is all that we need to know he's a murdering douchebag.

I don't care which one of them was screaming for help. I really don't. As I said earlier, I don't give a **** if Martin threw the first punch in the altercation. Zimmerman initiated the altercation.

Wow, disagreed completely.

People are free to walk around, drive around, and talk to other people.

We're not free to physically attack or to threaten to physically attack other people.

If Zimmerman did either of those things, then he can't claim self-defense. If he didn't do those things, and Martin hit him first, then he can. That's just how it works.

So at this point, that bit about who attacked whom is crucial. It's everything. It defines the whole situation, the whole case.

Last edited:
I think the results would be a lot different if these were the photos of the alleged murderer and victim the media was showing

View attachment 67124916

Instead of these

View attachment 67124917
The point is that the top set is a picture of someone besides the person in question.
So even if the results were more of ... w/e those results would be based on a falsehood.

Wow, disagreed completely.

People are free to walk around, drive around, and talk to other people.

We're not free to physically attack or to threaten to physically attack other people.

Staring at and following a stranger around even after they try to flee from you is threatening them. that's exactly what Zimmerman did.

Imagine yourself in Martin's shoes. Walking around minding your own business and then some creepy weirdo keeps staring at you and following you around. It ceeps you out so much that you actually try to run away from him, but the bastard keeps coming after you and then tries to "confront" you.

Last edited:
"stormfront are a bunch of racists, have racist picture of Martin", by who is breaking news? :lol: ;)

seriously, why would anyone or any journalist give stormfront the attention they so desparatley crave.

sourcing anything from Stormfront, is a pretty stupid thing to do.

it enables racists and brings charges of racism.

so don't do it. :)

The "****in' Coons" at 2:20 is pretty racist.

It sounds more like ****ing pooped or ****ing poofed instead of ****ing coon.It seems that since you and many others are trying to paint the man as a racist you are trying to claim a practically inaudible word is something racist.

That, and the fact that he actively seeks out confrontations with people (or "****in' coons") and shoots them after the altercation begins.

He sought the kid out and began an altercation with him after following and staring at the kid despite the fact that the 911 dispatcher told him not to do that.

It looks more like he was following someone he thought was up to no good , not seeking a confrotation. Yes he ignored the 911 dispatcher's advice.

See, this stupid **** doesn't realize that when you stare at someone for an extended period of time while following them, you becomes a suspicious looking person who might want to do the innocent person you are staring at harm. When you then seek out an altercation with that innocent person, they might even feel compelled to defend themselves. When you then shoot and kill them, you prove they were perfectly justified in thinking the pusy **** following them was a threat to them and that they were justified in attempting to defend themselves when said asshole tries to start an altercation with them.

If he had listened to the dispatcher instead of pretending he was John Wayne, an innocent person would not be dead right now.

Think about it as a human being: Some dickhead is staring at you and then starts following you around when you are just going about your day. You try to run away from him, but he still follows you. then he comes at you again. What do you do?

Personally, I'm going to try to defend myself against the creepy goofball.

So the simple fact that Zimmerman was looking for an altercation with martin is all that we need to know he's a murdering douchebag.

There is no evidence who started the altercation.Heck there is no evidence on who ran up on who and started fighting. Following someone does not justify starting a fight. Nor does being followed warrant starting a fight. Being followed is not a threatening move.

Back
Top Bottom