• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Koch Brothers Flout Law Getting Richer With Secret Iran Sales

Mr. Invisible

A Man Without A Country
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Koch Brothers Flout Law Getting Richer With Secret Iran Sales - Bloomberg

So, the Koch Bros are doing business with Iran in the form of selling them petrochemicals. This is illegal (Koch Brothers made deals with Iran — RT).

Edit: Personally I am not surprised, but I just want to know if they'll even get in trouble for this, as the Treasury Department has allowed companies and individuals who did business with Iran to escape in the past (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/2558813...ess/t/despite-conflict-us-does-business-iran/)

Comments?
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Koch Brothers Flout Law Getting Richer With Secret Iran Sales - Bloomberg

So, the Koch Bros are doing business with Iran in the form of selling them petrochemicals. This is illegal (Koch Brothers made deals with Iran — RT).

Edit: Personally I am not surprised, but I just want to know if they'll even get in trouble for this, as the Treasury Department has allowed companies and individuals who did business with Iran to escape in the past (Despite conflict, U.S. does business with Iran - Business - World business - msnbc.com)

Comments?
Thoughts?

Let's review history. They didn't prosecute Haliburton for dealings with Iraq and Iran. Haliburton is big Republican dollars and the Koch bros. are big Republican dollars. Hmmmm, will they prosecute. Don't hold your hand over your bunghole waiting for it to happen.

If this was true it would be all over the Goverment controlled Liberal press (front page) & Holder would have these guys in orange jump suits, so I doubt this is true. Now GE on the other hand we know has been doing business with Iran and Obama has conveniently looked the other way.

Last edited:
Haliburton is big Republican dollars and the Koch bros. are big Republican dollars. Hmmmm, will they prosecute. Don't hold your hand over your bunghole waiting for it to happen.
Haliburton is big Republican dollars..huh? You mean the same Haliburton that Bill Clinton used in post war Kosovo to make big dollars? Any bets you may see them in Libya? The thought that somehow these companies are all made up of Republicans and the money is only going into there pockets only go's to show the propaganda and/or ignorance of some of the people who comment on this.

Last edited:
Haliburton is big Republican dollars..huh? You mean the same Haliburton that Bill Clinton used in post war Kosovo to make big dollars? Any bets you may see them in Libya? The thought that somehow these companies are all made up of Republicans and the money is only going into there pockets only go's to show the propaganda and/or ignorance of some of the people who comment on this.

So once again the problem is money.

I just hope they aren't Jewish. because if they are and you say something bad about them, well then someone will say you hate Jews. I hope they are Baptist. They just don't dance.

Multinational corporations like Haliburton have a long rich history of dealing with questionable Countries but in dealing with Iran I find to be very close to treasonous because Iran has threatened War and attacks on Israel, and we are obligated to their defense.

If this was true it would be all over the Goverment controlled Liberal press (front page) & Holder would have these guys in orange jump suits, so I doubt this is true. Now GE on the other hand we know has been doing business with Iran and Obama has conveniently looked the other way.

Hahahah the logic of some of these people.

Back
Top Bottom