• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Legislation today

The legislation today is...

• Legal

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Moral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just

• Fare

• Sustainable

• Smart

• Effective

• None of the above

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don't know

• Other

• Total voters

Canell

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
The legislation is the very base that regulates our life and politics. How would you describe the current situation in your country?

:peace

I just wanted to point out that I find the legislation in my country to be nothing more than legal which doesn't make it legitimate for me. And that's very unfortunate.

Sorry, couldn't edit my post on time. I'm sorry to load you with polls too. ;) They are my weakness. :)

The legislation is the very base that regulates our life and politics. How would you describe the current situation in your country?

:peace

I'd call it more complex than this poll allows.

Back
Top Bottom