• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palin Emails show Anger, Hatred, Violence

cpwill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
..... on the part of those who oppose her. which isn't terribly surprising. the Palin Derangement on the part of some is beaten only by the Bush Derangement that we say a few years back.

Sarah Palin emails: Enemies sent a series of death threats

The release of 24,000 pages of Sarah Palin's emails shows that she received a barrage of abusive emails including death threats in the run up to the 2008 presidential race.

One message sent by someone in Juneau, Alaska on Sept 17, 2008 said the governor should be "shot from one of the planes that shoot the very wolves that you ordered."

Five days earlier an email landed in her in-box saying she "must be killed."

It said: "She doesn't belong to the NRA to support the right of each citizen to have weapons in an aim of self-defence, but just to support the right of every southern white citizen to shoot all non-white people legally! Sarah Palin MUST BE KILLED!"...

is there any depth off-limits?

Death Threats Targeting Bristol Palin

:( guess not.

The majority of people are savages. Surely you must know this by now. It is only a shame that our laws do not allow us to show these cretins what they deserve.

..... on the part of those who oppose her. which isn't terribly surprising. the Palin Derangement on the part of some is beaten only by the Bush Derangement that we say a few years back.

So, contrary to what Palin says, Alaskans actually hated the hell out of her.

There are death threats against every major politician and probably every major celebrity as well. This isn't about those who oppose Palin, this is about mentally unstable people who go to far - they exist everywhere - just look at the tweets Justin Bieber fans send to his girlfriend.

I'm still waiting on some big revelation about how corrupt and evil and self-serving she was...abusing her power and stealing from the people...that's what they're looking for, right?? Are people still salivating and whacking off to the idea of there being some big, rotting skeleton? Or are people starting to lose interest? 'Cause this is just ridiculous.

Palin should continue to serve as Tea Party mascot. When that gig dies, she can go into radio-talk. That's it. She has a right to turn a buck in politics, at this point. BUT..............TV isn't friendly to her, and she's definitely not presidential material, if such a thing exists. On second thought, it doesn't exist. Therefore, she shouldn't want to contaminate herself by serving as POTUS, aka: Office the Grand Hairbag Erectus.

My God, people sent hateful email to prominent person? LIBRULS!!!! *shakes fist*

Tell you what. We can call these people examples of liberal behavior if I get to comb Freep for examples of conservative behavior ;)

So.....what is the point in going through her emails? What is the big revelation?

So.....what is the point in going through her emails? What is the big revelation?

Honestly I think it's just the media being pissed off that they were blocked for so long and couldn't properly go through their sacred vetting process. Which for some reason is their job and their job alone.

(remember that conservative media outlets were requesting the same information)

Last edited:

yeah - I'm wondering this, too.

What's the point? To absolve her? Make her more appealing? Make her look like a target?

I see no point or purpose to releasing any of this :shrug:

the point in 4 words: sensationalism and revenue potential.

There are death threats against every major politician and probably every major celebrity as well. This isn't about those who oppose Palin, this is about mentally unstable people who go to far - they exist everywhere - just look at the tweets Justin Bieber fans send to his girlfriend.

then there is the Senator Gifford she get shot i n Arizona.:(

Back
Top Bottom