View Poll Results: Cop acquitted, how bad will it get?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only peaceful demonstrations

    1 2.44%
  • There will be a few riots

    1 2.44%
  • There will be a lot of riots

    21 51.22%
  • Burn, baby, burn!

    18 43.90%
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 238

Thread: Cop acquitted, how bad will it get?

  1. #91
    WE'LL DO IT LIVE!
    MovingPictures's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,000
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cop acquitted, how bad will it get?

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    It’s not unusual for a rent-a-medical examiner to arrive at the conclusion their client wants them to. Put him on the stand. His demotion and dismissal from the only official medical examiner jobs he ever held (in the 70s) for sloppy work and evidence handling will go to the stand with him. Along with his use of assistants with zero credentials to help him reach conclusions.
    All that jury will have to see is the pigs on film and guess what? They're ****ing toast.

  2. #92
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    234,240

    Re: Cop acquitted, how bad will it get?

    Quote Originally Posted by MovingPictures View Post
    No, I do not condone the violence and spoke out against on Twitter. Guess what? Looters take advantage of mass protests like the civil rights and Vietnam protests. It's horrible that it is happening and I'm glad it's getting contained, but it's not new to riots at all.

    But since we're talking about what kind of people the other is like, here's a question: why do you try to downplay how corrupt police culture is in this country?

    The 2A isn't for compensating for lack of length to the gun one was born with. It also isn't for attacking the government to start an insurrection. It's for protecting us against the ****ING POLICE just in case they become militarized against the people.

    Aren't you supposed to be the 2A storm trooper that serves as the last bastion between us and government tyranny? Yet here you are on the side of ... the police.
    I don't follow twitter and I have no idea what you said on it

    how did you manage to invoke your stupid attempt to equate firearms with penises in this discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    The only "sport" that most gun owners participate in is suicide or murder.

  3. #93
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,059
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cop acquitted, how bad will it get?

    Quote Originally Posted by BahamaBob View Post
    Black people say they are tired of being treated like criminals then go out and loot, burn and vandalize.
    More than 80% of the people I actually saw looting and burning were white.

  4. #94
    WE'LL DO IT LIVE!
    MovingPictures's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,000
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cop acquitted, how bad will it get?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I don't follow twitter and I have no idea what you said on it
    I like it that way.
    how did you manage to invoke your stupid attempt to equate firearms with penises in this discussion.
    Fairly easy when you're someones debate opponent.

  5. #95
    WE'LL DO IT LIVE!
    MovingPictures's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,000
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cop acquitted, how bad will it get?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    More than 80% of the people I actually saw looting and burning were white.
    Damn aliens posing as white kids, trying to trick us into thinking they loot, too!

    Niiiice try, aliens.Cop acquitted, how bad will it get?-hick-gif

  6. #96
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,059
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cop acquitted, how bad will it get?

    Quote Originally Posted by MovingPictures View Post
    All that jury will have to see is the pigs on film and guess what? They're ****ing toast.
    Not really. In Fullerton, a half-dozen police beat, tazed, kicked and killed a homeless white man... all caught on film. They were acquitted, every damned one of them.

  7. #97
    A Greater Awakening

    Logician Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,606

    Re: Cop acquitted, how bad will it get?

    Quote Originally Posted by MovingPictures View Post
    No, I do not condone the violence and spoke out against on Twitter. Guess what? Looters take advantage of mass protests like the civil rights and Vietnam protests. It's horrible that it is happening and I'm glad it's getting contained, but it's not new to riots at all.

    But since we're talking about what kind of people the other is like, here's a question: why do you try to downplay how corrupt police culture is in this country?

    The 2A isn't for compensating for lack of length to the gun one was born with. It also isn't for attacking the government to start an insurrection. It's for protecting us against the ****ING POLICE just in case they become militarized against the people.

    Aren't you supposed to be the 2A storm trooper that serves as the last bastion between us and government tyranny? Yet here you are on the side of ... the police.

  8. #98
    Sage
    Fishking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    20,583

    Re: Cop acquitted, how bad will it get?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
    Considering historically the civil unrest following an acquittal usually eclipsed that of the incident, I went with the all-in max choice. Let's just hope an acquittal doesn't occur. And if it does, let's hope I'm wrong.
    In sincerely hope he is not acquitted. I mean, I want justice properly handled and carried out and all that but I'd be tempted to be out in the streets if this happens. I will never riot or burn anything but I would have to be out there to show solidarity with everyone, and I've literally never gone to any kind of rally or anything in my life.
    “There are no self-proclaimed villains, only regiments of self-proclaimed saints. Victorious historians rule where good or evil lies.” ― Glen Cook, Chronicles of the Black Company

  9. #99
    WE'LL DO IT LIVE!
    MovingPictures's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,000
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cop acquitted, how bad will it get?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Not really. In Fullerton, a half-dozen police beat, tazed, kicked and killed a homeless white man... all caught on film. They were acquitted, every damned one of them.
    True.

    We should never underestimate the 'back the blue!' types, who would defend cops if they ate live babies in the town square.

  10. #100
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    234,240

    Re: Cop acquitted, how bad will it get?

    Quote Originally Posted by MovingPictures View Post
    I like it that way.

    Fairly easy when you're someones debate opponent.
    why do so many leftwing gun banners fixate over penises?

    BTW I guess you haven't quite been able to figure out that the riots and the failures of many police departments to protect people and businesses is a rather damning blow against the anti gun movement
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    The only "sport" that most gun owners participate in is suicide or murder.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •