View Poll Results: Is Trump a Fascist?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    32 31.07%
  • No

    65 63.11%
  • Maybe

    5 4.85%
  • I don't know

    1 0.97%
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 368

Thread: Is Trump a Fascist?

  1. #31
    Professor
    eman623's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,228

    Re: Is Trump a Fascist?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Sanders is not a Communist nor anything close. Trump on the other had, has shown he wants to destroy checks and balances in the other two branches of government and wants to be the authoritarian in charge. That puts him not only in charge as President but puts him slithering towards the goal of authoritarianism.

    Trump is an existential threat to America. Sanders is not.
    Sanders praises Communist regimes and honeymooned in the Soviet Union. He wants to nationalize 1/6th of the US economy and place it under government control. Under HIS control. That makes him at least as much a communist as Trump is a fascist.

    He hates the Citizens United decision which means he wants to ban speech from private organizations that mention his name 30 days before a primary or 60 days before an election. That actually makes him kind of a fascist too.
    "You are free and that is why you are lost." - Franz Kafka

  2. #32
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    118,617

    Re: Is Trump a Fascist?

    Quote Originally Posted by eman623 View Post
    Sanders praises Communist regimes and honeymooned in the Soviet Union. He wants to nationalize 1/6th of the US economy and place it under government control. Under HIS control. That makes him at least as much a communist as Trump is a fascist.

    He hates the Citizens United decision which means he wants to ban speech from private organizations that mention his name 30 days before a primary or 60 days before an election. That actually makes him kind of a fascist too.
    you are comparing apples and cinderblocks and are doing it on a miseducating up continuum of your own creation.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  3. #33
    Sage
    Common Sense 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    03-23-20 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    8,656

    Re: Is Trump a Fascist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    Which we have.



    Which Trump wants.



    That's exactly what MAGA is.



    Trump has a remarkable tendency for vengeance against his political opponents.



    Trump is a fascist by any reasonable definition.
    Are you serious?? This goes on24/7.......there is nothing but political disagreement from the MSM "with no expression of political disagreement allowed"

    "state control of social and economic life" The state controls your social life? Nope.....

    Sorry but your Trump hate is showing again!
    Attorney General William Barr: “The fact of the matter is that, in waging a scorched earth, no-holds-barred war of 'Resistance' against this Administration,
    it is the Left that is engaged in the systematic shredding of norms and the undermining of the rule of law.”

  4. #34
    Ass in a Hat


    calamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    116,004

    Re: Is Trump a Fascist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Is Trump a Fascist? poll...
    Fascist, Nazi and asshole, he be the trifecta of horrible.
    "Don't blame me. Sending down plagues is god's thing." -- Satan 2020

  5. #35
    Professor
    eman623's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,228

    Re: Is Trump a Fascist?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    you are comparing apples and cinderblocks and are doing it on a miseducating up continuum of your own creation.
    I don't know what a "miseducating up continuum" is, but back atcha hombre.
    "You are free and that is why you are lost." - Franz Kafka

  6. #36
    Ass in a Hat


    calamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    116,004

    Re: Is Trump a Fascist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense 1 View Post
    Are you serious?? This goes on24/7.......there is nothing but political disagreement from the MSM "with no expression of political disagreement allowed"

    "state control of social and economic life" The state controls your social life? Nope.....

    Sorry but your Trump hate is showing again!
    Trump is an asshole. Sorry you missed seeing the obvious. But, I am not sure how that can be possible for anyone with eyes.
    "Don't blame me. Sending down plagues is god's thing." -- Satan 2020

  7. #37
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    118,617

    Re: Is Trump a Fascist?

    Quote Originally Posted by eman623 View Post
    I don't know what a "miseducating up continuum" is, but back atcha hombre.
    I don't know either. What I do know is I HATE the autocorrect that takes my simple typos and turns them into something far worse - when I do not catch them.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  8. #38
    Professor Samwise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Last Seen
    04-03-20 @ 12:21 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,368

    Re: Is Trump a Fascist?

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Fascist, Nazi and asshole, he be the trifecta of horrible.
    Are you claiming that he's not properly executing the legislation enacted by congress?

  9. #39
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:41 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,906

    Re: Is Trump a Fascist?

    Quote Originally Posted by mrjurrs View Post
    I like Merriam Webster's definition better-"a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition". djt isn't a fascist yet, but he'd like to be.
    Certainly sounds like trump!

  10. #40
    Sage
    Lovebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,972

    Re: Is Trump a Fascist?

    If you have to ask...
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. – William Shakespeare

    https://barkpost.com/wp-content/uplo.../has-a-sad.jpg



Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •