View Poll Results: Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • True

    54 58.06%
  • False

    33 35.48%
  • Don't know

    6 6.45%
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 221

Thread: Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

  1. #51
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    5,112

    Re: Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    With his “America First” policy, Donald Trump has increasingly undermined international trade law. And that comes with huge costs not only for our trading partners but also for the United States itself. Farmers in particular, have suffered major losses due to the retaliatory measures especially of China, and they're vocally calling for a removal of the tariffs. Two years ago, economic research institutes had forecast significant job losses in the United States as a result of the steel and aluminum tariffs as well as the potential import tax on automobiles.

    What Trump has done is roll back 50 or 60 years of progressive trade liberalization. These were international linkages that didn’t exist back in the 1950s. Undoing that is very, very economically dangerous. One of the biggest casualties has been manufacturing jobs

    A better strategy would be for the US to consider investing more in our ailing infrastructure as well as education and training to strengthen our international competitiveness.
    He abandoned trade deals that favored the other side by a long shot. Of course, those lousy trade deals weren't difficult for past politicians to make since they were so one sided. Trump has set about making our trade deals much more balanced and fair. Fair to the US and to the trade partner. BTW: unemployment is just over 3%. Farmers and manufacturing benefit greatly from the Phase 1 China deal.

  2. #52
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    25,540

    Re: Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickeroo View Post
    I've always adhered to the theory that you get more bees with honey rather than vinegar.

    Most of the media (and therefore liberalism) is geared towards calling republicans dumb. This doesn't make much headway, as Trump got elected in 2016 despite the vinegar from the left, and will likely get re-elected in spite of a doubling of the vinegar. People don't like vinegar splashed in their face.

    I suggest a different route for the left: Lure Trump voters away with honey. Rather than say how stupid someone is to vote for Trump, convince them of all the benefits they'll get when they have a Bernie or a Warren as their president.
    The OP specifically mentions Trump. Not Trump supporters.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Bodily autonomy is modernist invention, no one has a right to bodily autonomy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dans La Lune View Post
    Bernie was a better candidate who didnít lob a single smear against Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I wish the USA would stay a white majority, but it won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I don't support democracy. Never had. Never will.

  3. #53
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    102,857

    Re: Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky 1 View Post
    But if Barack Obama had been added to the choices....He'd have won hands down as he was by far the worst president of my lifetime.....worst than Jimmy Carter if you can imagine that!

    I believe that president Trump on the other hand has been the BEST president of my lifetime by far!!!
    What do you believe people think when you claim that?

  4. #54
    Guru
    Mongidig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,775

    Re: Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    Only total racists make that sort of black qualifier. In the segregationist south, what would Obama have been considered? Black. In the slave trade, what would Obama have been considered? Black. Obama by any measure is our first black president, and is by any measure, regardless of what you think of his politics, a far better person that Donald Trump.
    I don't like labels. I'd consider Obama a former President regardless of color . It's those on the left that emphasized his color to get him elected. Just like the left pushed Hillary to get the first women(sort of) elected. Are you guy's supporting Warren to get the first indian(sort of) elected? Bernie to get the first Jew(sort of) elected? Buttigeig to get the first gay(absolutely) elected? Shouldn't we look past colors and gender and religions and just pick the best person for the job?
    Last edited by Mongidig; 01-20-20 at 12:44 PM.

  5. #55
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    102,857

    Re: Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongidig View Post
    I don't like labels. I'd consider Obama a former President regardless of color . It's those on the left that emphasized his color to get him elected. Just like the left pushed Hillary to get the first women(sort of) elected. Are you guy's supporting Warren to get the first indian(sort of) elected? Bernie to get the first Jew(sort of) elected? Shouldn't we look past colors and gender and religions and just pick the best person for the job?
    "I don't consider color. Obama was only elected because he's black. Warren is only a candidate because she claimed a Native American grandmother 5 generations ago. Bernie is only running because he's a Jew. But I don't see color."



  6. #56
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    20,598

    Re: Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongidig View Post
    I don't like labels. I'd consider Obama a former President regardless of color . It's those on the left that emphasized his color to get him elected. Just like the left pushed Hillary to get the first women(sort of) elected. Are you guy's supporting Warren to get the first indian(sort of) elected? Bernie to get the first Jew(sort of) elected? Buttigeig to get the first gay(absolutely) elected? Shouldn't we look past colors and gender and religions and just pick the best person for the job?
    Obama was elected because people thought he was the best person for the job. He was elected in spite of his color. However, he was the first black president. Not sort of the first black president, the first black president.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  7. #57
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    20,598

    Re: Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    "I don't consider color. Obama was only elected because he's black. Warren is only a candidate because she claimed a Native American grandmother 5 generations ago. Bernie is only running because he's a Jew. But I don't see color."


    Like most racists, he doesn't see irony either.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  8. #58
    Student Lucky 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    278

    Re: Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    What do you believe people think when you claim that?
    Why would I care what they think???
    I can list some very specific reasons why I believe president Trump to be the best president of my lifetime and why Barack Obama was the worst.... other People will believe what they want based on there own expectations for what they want from a president which could be different then mine
    I want my government to get back to its constitutional mandates of regulating trade, defending the shores and delivering the mail.....and not much else!
    As in....Get the hell out of my wallet, my business and my life....thanks anyway....but I'll handle it!

  9. #59
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    102,857

    Re: Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky 1 View Post
    Why would I care what they think???
    Because you're presenting yourself and all people will see is racism. But you don't care about that, do you? That's what you want.

  10. #60
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    102,857

    Re: Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky 1 View Post
    But if Barack Obama had been added to the choices....He'd have won hands down as he was by far the worst president of my lifetime.....worst than Jimmy Carter if you can imagine that!

    I believe that president Trump on the other hand has been the BEST president of my lifetime by far!!!

    Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency-cheerkkk-jpg

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •