View Poll Results: will the Republicans in the senate vote to remove trump from office.

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 15.07%
  • No

    62 84.93%
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 333

Thread: Removal from Office

  1. #201
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    21,016

    Re: Removal from Office

    Quote Originally Posted by lurchadams View Post
    Clinton was acquitted by the Senate.
    Exactly. And he only had to pay Paula Jones $850,000 for his sex abuse of her. Trump will be found innocent also, especially since all the false allegations are going to turn to crap once they come out into the open. Sadly for democrats, however, the kangaroo court democrat impeachment clown circus will likely deliver Trump a landslide in 2020.

  2. #202
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    12-03-19 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,151

    Re: Removal from Office

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Yeah where are the gop Bill's on that stuff??? I guess they are to busy protecting the bribing cheeto
    Bills & Resolutions
    Forms of Congressional Action

    The work of Congress is initiated by the introduction of a proposal in one of four principal forms: the bill, the joint resolution, the concurrent resolution, and the simple resolution.
    Bills

    A bill is the form used for most legislation, whether permanent or temporary, general or special, public or private. A bill originating in the House of Representatives is designated by the letters “H.R.”, signifying “House of Representatives”, followed by a number that it retains throughout all its parliamentary stages. Bills are presented to the President for action when approved in identical form by both the House of Representatives and the Senate.
    Joint Resolutions

    Joint resolutions may originate either in the House of Representatives or in the Senate. There is little practical difference between a bill and a joint resolution. Both are subject to the same procedure, except for a joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution. On approval of such a resolution by two-thirds of both the House and Senate, it is sent directly to the Administrator of General Services for submission to the individual states for ratification. It is not presented to the President for approval. A joint resolution originating in the House of Representatives is designated “H.J.Res.” followed by its individual number. Joint resolutions become law in the same manner as bills.
    Concurrent Resolutions

    Matters affecting the operations of both the House of Representatives and Senate are usually initiated by means of concurrent resolutions. A concurrent resolution originating in the House of Representatives is designated “H.Con.Res.” followed by its individual number. On approval by both the House of Representatives and Senate, they are signed by the Clerk of the House and the Secretary of the Senate. They are not presented to the President for action.
    Simple Resolutions

    A matter concerning the operation of either the House of Representatives or Senate alone is initiated by a simple resolution. A resolution affecting the House of Representatives is designated “H.Res.” followed by its number. They are not presented to the President for action.

    For more information on bills and resolutions see Forms of Congressional Action in How Our Laws Are Made.

    fyi since you appear unaware.



    Nancy, Chuckie, And Gerry can explain what the democrats in the house are busy doing right now besides avoiding their responsibilities of dealing with actual issues that affect americans.

    This farce will end up the same way as the last three hoaxes and the corruption of the establishment will be exposed.

    Attachment 67266649
    Thank you

  3. #203
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    12-03-19 @ 07:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    43,611

    Re: Removal from Office

    Quote Originally Posted by akyron View Post
    Bills & Resolutions
    Forms of Congressional Action

    The work of Congress is initiated by the introduction of a proposal in one of four principal forms: the bill, the joint resolution, the concurrent resolution, and the simple resolution.
    Bills

    A bill is the form used for most legislation, whether permanent or temporary, general or special, public or private. A bill originating in the House of Representatives is designated by the letters “H.R.”, signifying “House of Representatives”, followed by a number that it retains throughout all its parliamentary stages. Bills are presented to the President for action when approved in identical form by both the House of Representatives and the Senate.
    Joint Resolutions

    Joint resolutions may originate either in the House of Representatives or in the Senate. There is little practical difference between a bill and a joint resolution. Both are subject to the same procedure, except for a joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution. On approval of such a resolution by two-thirds of both the House and Senate, it is sent directly to the Administrator of General Services for submission to the individual states for ratification. It is not presented to the President for approval. A joint resolution originating in the House of Representatives is designated “H.J.Res.” followed by its individual number. Joint resolutions become law in the same manner as bills.
    Concurrent Resolutions

    Matters affecting the operations of both the House of Representatives and Senate are usually initiated by means of concurrent resolutions. A concurrent resolution originating in the House of Representatives is designated “H.Con.Res.” followed by its individual number. On approval by both the House of Representatives and Senate, they are signed by the Clerk of the House and the Secretary of the Senate. They are not presented to the President for action.
    Simple Resolutions

    A matter concerning the operation of either the House of Representatives or Senate alone is initiated by a simple resolution. A resolution affecting the House of Representatives is designated “H.Res.” followed by its number. They are not presented to the President for action.

    For more information on bills and resolutions see Forms of Congressional Action in How Our Laws Are Made.

    fyi since you appear unaware.



    Nancy, Chuckie, And Gerry can explain what the democrats in the house are busy doing right now besides avoiding their responsibilities of dealing with actual issues that affect americans.

    This farce will end up the same way as the last three hoaxes and the corruption of the establishment will be exposed.

    Attachment 67266649
    No greater responsibility that to take down the bribing fat cheeto

  4. #204
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    12-03-19 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,151

    Re: Removal from Office

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    No greater responsibility that to take down the bribing fat cheeto
    And after years of falsely manufactured claims of such,,....**poof**...




    Removal from Office-jb-jpg
    Thank you

  5. #205
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    12-03-19 @ 07:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    43,611

    Re: Removal from Office

    Quote Originally Posted by akyron View Post
    And after years of falsely manufactured claims of such,,....**poof**...




    Removal from Office-jb-jpg
    Isnt this inquiry fun!!!!

  6. #206
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:31 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,756

    Re: Removal from Office

    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    This departs from the Hillary campaign in this one, particular point:

    The Hillary campaign sought, and was eager to accept, the assistance of a hostile foreign power bent on interfering in our election AND DID SO USING THE FULL POWER AND REACH OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

    Interestingly, There was NEVER a criminal investigation on the whole Russian collusion fiasco. it was a counter espionage investigation requiring no actual crime having been committed.

    There is now a criminal investigation under way to investigate the crime(s) that actually occurred. Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, Page, McCabe and all the rest are collectively and individually crapping their pants.

    Justice Dept. to launch criminal investigation into its own Russia probe: report | TheHill

    <snip>
    The threshold needed by the federal government to open a criminal inquiry is "reasonable indication" that a crime has taken place but with "objective, factual basis for initiating the investigation," according to department rules.

    Durham and his team have talked to more than 24 former and current FBI and intelligence officials to determine if bias against the now-president drove the intelligence community's investigations into the campaign's potential ties to Russia, the Times reported.

    The prosecutor has indicated he is interested in speaking to former CIA officials but has not spoken to former CIA Director John Brennan or former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.
    <snip>

    Pretty soon, all of CNN's "news contributors" will need to be submitting their reports from their jail cells. Probably won't diminish their credibility at all. Do Federal Pens allow remotes?

    Which one of these cockroaches will be the John Dean snitch?


    And AG Barr is HEADING the investigation, not Durham. Something AGs just don’t do. Barr can fairly be said is rather partial to Trump. It’s all grandstanding to distract from the fact that Trump is going down. I wonder what info Barr will get from Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, Page and McCabe that he will never release, or what questions he doesn’t ask so as to not get answers he doesn’t want to hear.

    Hasn’t spoken to Brennan or Clapper. How about Comey, Strzok, Page and McCabe? I can see Strzok and Page. They don’t want to hear what Comey and McCabe can tell them. Or Brennan and Clapper. That would not be good for Trump.

    I’m sure there will be more Trump officials going to jail than anyone, if anyone, from CNN. What have they done that you say is a criminal offense? You’re the one claiming they’ll go to jail. Based on what evidence? I’m sure you wouldn’t want to send somebody to jail w/o evidence. Right?

  7. #207
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    14,619

    Re: Removal from Office

    Quote Originally Posted by rickc View Post
    Well as the evidence mounts impeachment is a sure thing. Question is will the Republicans in the senate vote to remove trump from office.
    More likely today than yesterday, which was more likely than the day before.

    Even Republicans are smart enough not to ride a train that is heading for the cliff... especially when they have this convenient out already for them. They ride the train too long and the White House is lost and the Senate likely lost. Trump ain't worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    Exactly. And he only had to pay Paula Jones $850,000 for his sex abuse of her. Trump will be found innocent also, especially since all the false allegations are going to turn to crap once they come out into the open. Sadly for democrats, however, the kangaroo court democrat impeachment clown circus will likely deliver Trump a landslide in 2020.
    Da' plane; Da' plane.
    Last edited by upsideguy; 10-25-19 at 06:33 PM.

    Donald J. Trump, Franchisee
    Member of the Vladimir Putin Franchise System
    All dictatorships are locally owned and operated




  8. #208
    Sage
    Casper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,498

    Re: Removal from Office

    Quote Originally Posted by lurchadams View Post
    Clinton was acquitted by the Senate.
    I already acknowledged that, does not mean it did not effect his remaining term.

  9. #209
    No Malarkey!

    lurchadams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Seattle Area
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    14,295

    Re: Removal from Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    I already acknowledged that, does not mean it did not effect his remaining term.
    I was responding to this post, I'm sorry if you corrected yourself later:

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    They can convict him and leave him in office, as was done with Clinton.
    "Convict" is the opposite of "acquit".
    "Trump does not give a <expletive> about Ukraine the president’s concern with the country stems only from political self-interest." - Gordon Sondland

  10. #210
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    20,900
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Removal from Office

    Quote Originally Posted by rickc View Post
    Well as the evidence mounts impeachment is a sure thing. Question is will the Republicans in the senate vote to remove trump from office.
    What evidence?

    The whistle blower was blown out of the water and now has... disappeared.

    There has been no vote in the House to start an impeachment process ... just some Soviet style show.

    Removal from Office-245d0601-a45b-4968-bb3b-230e357bcaed-jpg
    Democrats
    Destroyers of Liberty.

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •