View Poll Results: How intolerant is the Left becoming...

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Extremely intolerant

    58 70.73%
  • somewhat intolerant

    4 4.88%
  • other

    20 24.39%
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
Results 391 to 394 of 394

Thread: How intolerant is the Left becoming...

  1. #391
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Upstate.
    Last Seen
    11-05-19 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    19

    Re: How intolerant is the Left becoming...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    You, like many others that are scared to answer honestly... have purposely taken the question out of context.
    Kiss off, junior. Your question was and is an attempt at dishonestly forcing an answer from your betters,
    an answer that you won't get from me or anyone else smarter than you, which is why you still have not
    gotten that answer. While you may be dumb enough to ask it, nobody else is dumb enough to fall for it.
    BTW, how did you end up with the name Bodhisattva? Was it because Bodhish*thead was already taken?

  2. #392
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Upstate.
    Last Seen
    11-05-19 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    19

    Re: How intolerant is the Left becoming...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I can shatter your argument with one name...two words...

    Barrack Obama.

    There is a long list of democrats that idiot leftists in this country tripped over themselves to vote for. What do they all have in common? They all opposed gay marriage as a candidate for the highest office of the land, and idiot leftists all **** themselves making excuses for their positions while shrieking and pointing fingers at republicans and labeling them 'bigots'.

    There is a better word that applies.

    Hypocrite.
    You can't even spell "Barack Obama", you idiot.

  3. #393
    You may NOT be excused...
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    67,022

    Re: How intolerant is the Left becoming...

    Quote Originally Posted by rcclydeinside View Post
    You can't even spell "Barack Obama", you idiot.
    Your personal attack doesn't change the fact that idiot leftists **** themselves over conservatives that opposed gay marriage while rushing to the polls to vote for candidates that openly opposed gay marriage, clearly exposing themselves as nothing more than mindless partisan hypocrites.

  4. #394
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    80,130

    Re: How intolerant is the Left becoming...

    Quote Originally Posted by rcclydeinside View Post
    Kiss off, junior. Your question was and is an attempt at dishonestly forcing an answer from your betters,
    an answer that you won't get from me or anyone else smarter than you, which is why you still have not
    gotten that answer. While you may be dumb enough to ask it, nobody else is dumb enough to fall for it.
    BTW, how did you end up with the name Bodhisattva? Was it because Bodhish*thead was already taken?
    Unfortunately for you... this post of yours is an Ad Hominem attack.

    Let me post the definition for you so that hopefully you might read it and understand...

    Ad Hominem (Personal Attack)
    Explanation

    ... ad hominem argument is a form of genetic fallacy. Arguments of this kind focus not on the evidence for a view but on the character of the person advancing it; they seek to discredit positions by discrediting those who hold them. It is always important to attack arguments, rather than arguers, and this is where arguments that commit the ad hominem fallacy fall down


    Logical Fallacies >> Ad Hominem (Personal Attack)


    Would you like to go back and try to make an argument that is not fallacious this time?


    Quote Originally Posted by rcclydeinside View Post
    You can't even spell "Barack Obama", you idiot.
    This is another Ad Hominem attack... two in a row.

    That is not something that those that consider themselves smarter than others would necessarily trip into.
    Last edited by Bodhisattva; 11-03-19 at 04:45 PM.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •