View Poll Results: Would it surprise you if Trump was involved?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • It wouldn't surprise me at all

    24 53.33%
  • It would surprise me a little

    7 15.56%
  • It would surprise me a lot

    10 22.22%
  • I wouldn't believe it

    4 8.89%
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 132

Thread: [W:118]Would it surprise you if Trump was involved Epstein's child sex trafficking scheme?

  1. #51
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:39 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    114,115

    re: [W:118]Would it surprise you if Trump was involved Epstein's child sex trafficking scheme?

    I sure wouldn't waste any time saying it could not happen.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  2. #52
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    27,478

    re: [W:118]Would it surprise you if Trump was involved Epstein's child sex trafficking scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Exactly. You have as much evidence for Clinton as I do for Trump.
    You're learning.
    Well, no. Maybe the reports were incorrect but I have heard that Clinton actually flew on Epsteins plane as many as 20 times. The Clintons dont deny this only claim the number was closer to 4. Even 4 trips on Epsteins private plane indicate evidence that these two were pretty close.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add within the limits of the law, because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.--Thomas Jefferson

  3. #53
    Guru AProudLefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,869

    re: [W:118]Would it surprise you if Trump was involved Epstein's child sex trafficking scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Well, no. Maybe the reports were incorrect but I have heard that Clinton actually flew on Epsteins plane as many as 20 times. The Clintons dont deny this only claim the number was closer to 4. Even 4 trips on Epsteins private plane indicate evidence that these two were pretty close.
    Trump was friends with Epstein.

    [W:118]Would it surprise you if Trump was involved Epstein's child sex trafficking scheme?-trump-and-epstein-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    All Americans have affordable health care...if they are able to afford it.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Hitting someone in the face and drawing blood is attempted murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    The country is doing great which means leftists are doing horribly. Let's keep it that way.

  4. #54
    Always gets his shnook!

    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    25,721
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: [W:118]Would it surprise you if Trump was involved Epstein's child sex trafficking scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongidig View Post
    I don't trust anyone who starts a sentence with "Frankly". You need to grow up and accept other views. You people think all Conservatives are Nazis. I think it is likely that many of you are creepy pedo types.
    I don't think all conservatives are Nazis.
    I think Nazi conservatives are Nazis, followed by people who are afraid to speak up about it, followed by people who just don't think it's a big deal, followed by people who will go along with anything as long as it has an R after it, followed by sane conservatives who are trying to remember the license plate of the dump truck that just ran them over, but who find their Nazi-loving counterparts despicable.
    I won't try to put a percentage on them all but although I find the Nazi cons to be distinctly in the minority, I also notice that they are by far the loudest voices.

    But you opined that fully 50% of liberals are pedophiles, and now you're afraid to put a finer point on it.
    Running away duly noted.
    Quote Originally Posted by aociswundumho View Post
    I wouldn't know, I'm not a big Trump fan. I did vote for him, and I'll vote for him again in 2020.

  5. #55
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    27,478

    re: [W:118]Would it surprise you if Trump was involved Epstein's child sex trafficking scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Trump was friends with Epstein.
    He knew Epstein and hasnt associated with him in 15 years. Ive not seen any reports that the two were friends. Thats not true with Clinton, however. What do you make of Bill's 4 trips on the Lolita Express?
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add within the limits of the law, because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.--Thomas Jefferson

  6. #56
    Guru AProudLefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,869

    re: [W:118]Would it surprise you if Trump was involved Epstein's child sex trafficking scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    He knew Epstein and hasnt associated with him in 15 years. Ive not seen any reports that the two were friends. Thats not true with Clinton, however. What do you make of Bill's 4 trips on the Lolita Express?
    Visiting? What do you make of Epstein's visit in Mar-A-Lago Ivanka Club?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    All Americans have affordable health care...if they are able to afford it.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Hitting someone in the face and drawing blood is attempted murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    The country is doing great which means leftists are doing horribly. Let's keep it that way.

  7. #57
    Stabler Genius
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Highlands Ranch, CO
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,775

    re: [W:118]Would it surprise you if Trump was involved Epstein's child sex trafficking scheme?

    ....no? A supposed billionaire who won't release his tax records and has spent his life as a silver-spooned elitist, above military service, who is a serial adulterer by soliciting professional sex actresses for his personal pleasure? No.

    What surprises me is how Christian Conservatives, who boast their superiority in family ethics over "the Left," have created personal alters of worship to Trump. We have already seen it here. Conservatives want desperately to show an apparent association between Epstein and Bill Clinton, while ignoring Trump's association. Gross hypocrisy and a disregard for personal integrity is the price one has to pay when sucking deep on political partisanship.

    And given the recent decisions made by Israel, even our supposed "truest" allies are looking for you to be faithful to your political retardation, rather than the false romantic ideal that you are actually a ****ing American first. <---It's tragic how Conservatives have hijacked even that term and **** all over it.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC 1992~2012

  8. #58
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    27,478

    re: [W:118]Would it surprise you if Trump was involved Epstein's child sex trafficking scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Visiting? What do you make of Epstein's visit in Mar-A-Lago Ivanka Club?
    Epstein was at Mar-a-Lago for an adult party on at least one occasion. We know that. Are there reports that Trump flew on Epsteins plane or visited his orgy island the way Clinton did?
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add within the limits of the law, because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.--Thomas Jefferson

  9. #59
    Guru AProudLefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,869

    re: [W:118]Would it surprise you if Trump was involved Epstein's child sex trafficking scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Epstein was at Mar-a-Lago for an adult party on at least one occasion. We know that. Are there reports that Trump flew on Epsteins plane or visited his orgy island the way Clinton did?
    Do you have evidence that Clinton was doing the hanky panky with young girls there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    All Americans have affordable health care...if they are able to afford it.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Hitting someone in the face and drawing blood is attempted murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    The country is doing great which means leftists are doing horribly. Let's keep it that way.

  10. #60
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    27,478

    re: [W:118]Would it surprise you if Trump was involved Epstein's child sex trafficking scheme?

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    ....no? A supposed billionaire who won't release his tax records and has spent his life as a silver-spooned elitist, above military service, who is a serial adulterer by soliciting professional sex actresses for his personal pleasure? No.

    What surprises me is how Christian Conservatives, who boast their superiority in family ethics over "the Left," have created personal alters of worship to Trump. We have already seen it here. Conservatives want desperately to show an apparent association between Epstein and Bill Clinton, while ignoring Trump's association. Gross hypocrisy and a disregard for personal integrity is the price one has to pay when sucking deep on political partisanship.

    And given the recent decisions made by Israel, even our supposed "truest" allies are looking for you to be faithful to your political retardation, rather than the false romantic ideal that you are actually a ****ing American first. <---It's tragic how Conservatives have hijacked even that term and **** all over it.
    Nice rant. Always room for another angry liberal at any party here. But tell me, is there more evidence of Trumps relationship with Epstein or Clintons relationship with Epstein?
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add within the limits of the law, because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.--Thomas Jefferson

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •